Download GPS Locations for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the GPS Locations for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the GPS Locations on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install GPS Locations for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the GPS Locations on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the GPS Locations on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install GPS Locations for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the GPS Locations on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the GPS Locations and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install GPS Locations for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the GPS Locations on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the GPS Locations and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the GPS Locations and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||GPS Locations|
|Update||November 7, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
GPS Locations FAQs, Guide, and Features
GPS Locations shows your current location, date & time to the second along with a scrollable map. You can copy your coordinates & locate anything you can find on the map with accurate crosshairs.
Have a telescope that needs your coordinates & the current time? Need to know the coordinates for your hunting stand? Going on a trek and need to find your lat/long? Want to scroll around the world and see where your favorite landmarks are? GPS Locations is what you need.
After launch, the map automatically centers on your location. Elevation is shown feet & meters. Your phone’s time is shown in Greenwich Mean Time (aka Zulu time). To recenter the map on your location, just hit the crosshairs button.
Besides standard map types you can try other types such as Dark, Night Retro etc…
*Coordinates of the map’s center are shown in next formats:
– Dec Degs (DD.dddddd˚)
– Dec Degs Micro (DD.dddddd “N, S, E, W”)
– Dec Mins (DDMM.mmmm)
– Deg Min Secs (DD°MM’SS.sss”)
– Dec Mins Secs (DDMMSS.sss”)
– UTM (Universal Transverse Mercator)
– MGRS (Military Grid Reference System)
a few bug have been fixed
The GPS Locations is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.