Download GPS Speedometer, Distance Meter for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the GPS Speedometer, Distance Meter for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the GPS Speedometer, Distance Meter on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install GPS Speedometer, Distance Meter for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the GPS Speedometer, Distance Meter on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the GPS Speedometer, Distance Meter on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install GPS Speedometer, Distance Meter for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the GPS Speedometer, Distance Meter on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the GPS Speedometer, Distance Meter and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install GPS Speedometer, Distance Meter for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the GPS Speedometer, Distance Meter on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the GPS Speedometer, Distance Meter and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the GPS Speedometer, Distance Meter and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
GPS Speedometer, Distance Meter
|App Name||GPS Speedometer, Distance Meter|
|Developer||Smart Mobile Tools|
|Update||April 29, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
GPS Speedometer, Distance Meter FAQs, Guide, and Features
This app has 3 main features:
• Measuring travel speed (walking, jogging, biking, driving, …)
• Vibrate alarm if the speed exceeds the allowable limit
• Measure the distance you have traveled
Just an Android phone without a speedometer, this app will measure your speed and ring the alarm when the speed exceeds the limit that you allow, avoiding the Risk is not worth it.
It also helps you keep track of the road you have traveled while driving, jogging, …
• Measures current travel speed in km / h or mph mode
• Measure distance traveled in km or miles
• Option to change distance units and km or miles
• Set a speed limit, if you move too fast beyond this speed, the app will give you dangerous alerts to help you avoid undue risks.
• Turn off / on vibrate when danger warnings
• Turn off / on the alarm when the alarm is off
Change the warning bell: default beep or your favorite song
• Change the alert tone
• Enable / Disable background alerts, if enabled, alerts will be active even when you leave the app.
• Change application theme: bright theme (suitable for daytime use) and dark theme (suitable at night).
• Support your language
This is a completely free application that is designed for you.
Install this app on your smartphone, which will ensure your safety when it comes to traffic, and you will not be penalized by traffic police for over-speeding.
If you have any questions or problems want to fix, please mail me, I will help you.
Your 5-star rating will encourage us to create and develop the best free apps.
• Performance enhancements and bug fixes
The GPS Speedometer, Distance Meter is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.