Download GPX Viewer – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the GPX Viewer – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the GPX Viewer – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install GPX Viewer – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the GPX Viewer – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the GPX Viewer – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install GPX Viewer – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the GPX Viewer – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the GPX Viewer – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install GPX Viewer – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the GPX Viewer – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the GPX Viewer – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the GPX Viewer – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
GPX Viewer – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints
|App Name||GPX Viewer – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints|
|Developer||Vectura Games OÜ|
|Update||October 29, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
GPX Viewer – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints FAQs, Guide, and Features
View gpx, kml, kmz, loc files, but get a lot more features. See why we are one of the best rated offline vector maps app. GPX Viewer is the ultimate GPS locator, GPS tracks viewer, editor, analyzer and simple navigation tool for your trips and outdoor activities.
GPX, KML, KMZ AND LOC
• view tracks, routes and waypoints from gpx, kml, kmz and loc files
• edit tracks, routes and waypoints metadata
• file browser which opens multiple files and has support for favorite files and history
• compress gpx files into gpz and kml files into kmz (zip archives)
DETAILED TRIP STATS
• analyze information and statistics for tracks and routes
• view graphs (charts) like elevation profile and speed profile for tracks and routes
• view graphs of other track data like cadence, heart rate, power and air temperature
• analyze information for waypoints and adjust their icons
• change track and route color
• colorize track and route line by elevation, speed, cadence, heart rate or air temperature
• online maps such as Google Maps, Mapbox, HERE, Thunderforest and some others based on OpenStreetMap data, preview: https://go.vecturagames.com/online (Mapbox, HERE and Thunderforest online maps needs to be purchased)
• OpenWeatherMap weather layers and overlays (needs to be purchased)
• add your custom online TMS or WMS maps
SIMPLE NAVIGATION TOOL
• show current GPS position on a map
• follow GPS position continuously by adjusting map position
• rotate map according to device orientation sensor or according to movement direction data from GPS
• with follow GPS position and rotate map features, GPX Viewer can be used as a simple navigation tool
• notification when GPS position is near waypoint with adjustable distance
• synchronize tracks and waypoints created on Trackbook – https://trackbook.online
GPX Viewer is highly customizable. You can set everything according to your needs!
If you want feature rich gpx viewer that is also tool with simple navigation, online maps, GPS locator, GPS tracks viewer, trip stats viewer and has other useful features, GPX Viewer is the best app for that!
• PRO added option to enable/disable showing dialog to continue track recording when starting track recording
• updated Italian and Turkish translations
• updated 3rd party libraries
• bug fixes
The GPX Viewer – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.