Download GrooVe IP VoIP Calls & Text for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the GrooVe IP VoIP Calls & Text for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the GrooVe IP VoIP Calls & Text on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install GrooVe IP VoIP Calls & Text for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the GrooVe IP VoIP Calls & Text on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the GrooVe IP VoIP Calls & Text on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install GrooVe IP VoIP Calls & Text for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the GrooVe IP VoIP Calls & Text on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the GrooVe IP VoIP Calls & Text and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install GrooVe IP VoIP Calls & Text for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the GrooVe IP VoIP Calls & Text on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the GrooVe IP VoIP Calls & Text and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the GrooVe IP VoIP Calls & Text and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
GrooVe IP VoIP Calls & Text
|App Name||GrooVe IP VoIP Calls & Text|
|Update||August 23, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
GrooVe IP VoIP Calls & Text FAQs, Guide, and Features
Add a fully featured VoIP number to your device to avoid giving out your personal cell number or turn your tablet into a phone. Get a US phone number that will be able to receive calls and texts from anywhere in the world. In addition, you will be able to call and text real US and Canadian phone numbers using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. GrooVe IP works on any android device, mobile phone or tablet, and allows you to make calls using the device’s data (WiFi or mobile data) connection. If you have a smart-phone with Wi-Fi connectivity but no mobile plan, you can use this app to convert it to a full-featured working phone. If you are traveling overseas, you can take your device with you and make/receive calls for free on WiFi without paying any carrier roaming charges. You get all of this without using any of your cellular minutes.
You can also make/receive calls using standard SIP clients (soft-phones on PC/Mac/Linux, or standalone SIP phones) using SIP credentials provided by us.
GrooVe IP has a separate dialer that can be used to make calls. Alternatively, the native dialer, call-log, contacts, and favorite functionality can be shared between the phone and GrooVe IP on a call-by-call basis.
For requirements, setup details, answers to frequently asked questions, known issues, or more information, please visit https://snrblabs.com/GrooVeIp/Index
If you have any questions, feature requests, or run into any problems please contact us! We cannot help you if you only leave a comment.
For full license and credits information visit https://snrblabs.com/GrooVeIP/Credits
GrooVe IP uses Speex, an open source/free software, for certain voice processing functionality. Speex is available under the Revised BSD License; the details of this license are available here (http://www.xiph.org/licenses/bsd/speex/).
Various bug fixes and enhancements.
The GrooVe IP VoIP Calls & Text is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.