Download Grundig Smart Remote for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Grundig Smart Remote for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Grundig Smart Remote on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Grundig Smart Remote for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Grundig Smart Remote on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Grundig Smart Remote on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Grundig Smart Remote for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Grundig Smart Remote on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Grundig Smart Remote and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Grundig Smart Remote for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Grundig Smart Remote on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Grundig Smart Remote and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Grundig Smart Remote and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Grundig Smart Remote
|App Name||Grundig Smart Remote|
|Update||May 13, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Grundig Smart Remote FAQs, Guide, and Features
Grundig Smart Remote application allows you to control your Grundig Smart TV using your Android Phone.
The only requirement is that your Android Phone/Tablet is connected to the same Access point as your TV. The Smart Remote app identifies your TV automatically and then you can control your TV in a comfortable way with it.
– Connect your Grundig Smart TV to your network access point.
– Connect your Android Phone to the same access point.
– Start “Grundig Smart Remote” application and press the “Add Device” button. If your Android Phone cannot identify your Grundig Smart TV automatically, press the “+” button to connect your TV manually by entering your TV’s IP-Address.
The application offers different screen functions: Remote, Keyboard, Smart Guide and Schedule list.
– Remote: Remote control functionality for your Grundig Smart TV.
– Keyboard: Allows you to use the keyboard on your smart phone for TV applications in cases where input is needed.
– TV Guide: Allows you to navigate the TV channel list, search for channels and set a reminder or recorder for any event without changing the channel while watching TV.
– Schedule: Allows to see all available reminder and recorder events you set before and all are listed in one screen.
* Features may vary depend on your product.
Please check the “Supported Models” screen in the Settings to see if Grundig Smart Remote is compatible with your Grundig Smart TV.
User interface improvements.
The Grundig Smart Remote is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.