Download Gruveo – One-Click Video Conferencing for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Gruveo – One-Click Video Conferencing for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Gruveo – One-Click Video Conferencing on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Gruveo – One-Click Video Conferencing for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Gruveo – One-Click Video Conferencing on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Gruveo – One-Click Video Conferencing on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Gruveo – One-Click Video Conferencing for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Gruveo – One-Click Video Conferencing on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Gruveo – One-Click Video Conferencing and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Gruveo – One-Click Video Conferencing for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Gruveo – One-Click Video Conferencing on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Gruveo – One-Click Video Conferencing and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Gruveo – One-Click Video Conferencing and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Gruveo – One-Click Video Conferencing
|App Name||Gruveo – One-Click Video Conferencing|
|Update||June 9, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Gruveo – One-Click Video Conferencing FAQs, Guide, and Features
Let customers call you with voice and video without signups or new apps.
Here’s how it works:
1. Customer clicks your Gruveo link
2. A call is started right in their browser
3. You take the call on your favorite device.
With Gruveo for Android, you get real-time alerts for incoming calls and can answer with voice and video. Enjoy in-call text chat, group conversations, cloud call recording and more. The app also lets you join call rooms and call other Gruveo links.
• Get instant alerts about incoming calls
• Answer with voice or video
• Send and receive text messages during a call
• Participate in group conversations
• Use cloud call recording
• Ensure the best possible picture with Selfie Mode
• Join call rooms for quick, one-time calls
• Call other Gruveo links
• View your recent calls
• Add rooms and permanent links to Favorites
A Gruveo account is required to receive incoming calls on your permanent link and organize calls in call rooms.
This update contains miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.
The Gruveo – One-Click Video Conferencing is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.