Download Guitar Solo HD for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Guitar Solo HD for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Guitar Solo HD on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Guitar Solo HD for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Guitar Solo HD on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Guitar Solo HD on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Guitar Solo HD for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Guitar Solo HD on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Guitar Solo HD and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Guitar Solo HD for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Guitar Solo HD on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Guitar Solo HD and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Guitar Solo HD and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Guitar Solo HD
|App Name||Guitar Solo HD|
|Developer||Batalsoft Music Apps|
|Update||November 2, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Guitar Solo HD FAQs, Guide, and Features
Be a hero of the 6 strings and play the best guitar simulator on Android. Learn to play with multiple lessons or connect an external guitar using an adapter to enjoy real time effects with multiple pedals. Guitar Solo HD has the most accurate sound and it includes all the features you expect from a virtual guitar. Suitable from experts to beginners, you will find a easy use tool to learn your scales, notes and chords on a beautiful fretboard. Beginners will learn the basics of playing the guitar, while the musicians will have a perfect tool to play their riffs without a guitar amplifier, learn new scales or composing anywhere.
The main features are:
– Multiple lessons to learn to play the guitar, with demos of some musical styles, as flamenco, rock, heavy metal, blues, jazz, arpeggios
– Connect an external real guitar using any hardware interface and use multiple multi-effects modules, like overdrive, delay, chorus, reverb or flanger (more pedals coming soon). You won’t need an amplifier. Enjoy the lowest possible latency.
– Different guitars with high quality sound: classical, electrical, acoustic and overdrive guitar.
– Full 19 frets guitars.
– The same real-time pedal effects setup is also available for the simulator without the external guitar. Get the tone you love using FX pedals.
– 3 modes to learn to play guitar music: Solo mode, Scales mode and Chords mode.
– Record, listen and export your sessions to MIDI format and use your own songs in your favourite DAW software. You can also encode (fastest encode engine) your tracks to other audio formats, like MP3 and OGG.
– Playback control position and speed.
– Multiple scales and chords to learn.
– Different tunes and transposes.
– Very low lag.
– This app is free, but you can acquire a VIP license to remove permanently ads and unlock new features and lessons.
Join us on Facebook:
– Fixed a bug that caused pedals not to scroll properly
– Fixed a bug that caused not asking for MIC permission when launching Real Time Effects
– Fixed a bug that caused Clean Guitar not working properly for VIP users
– Improved stability
– Improved UI
– Now fully compatible with latest Android versions
– Now you can connect a guitar using an adapter to enjoy all the multi effect pedals in real time
– Bugs fixed
The Guitar Solo HD is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.