Download Guitar Songs for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Guitar Songs for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Guitar Songs on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Guitar Songs for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Guitar Songs on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Guitar Songs on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Guitar Songs for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Guitar Songs on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Guitar Songs and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Guitar Songs for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Guitar Songs on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Guitar Songs and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Guitar Songs and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Guitar Songs|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||September 30, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Guitar Songs FAQs, Guide, and Features
Are you an amateur guitarist and you want to play your favorite song? Are you a professional who wants to keep all your chords and lyrics always in your pocket?
How often do you have a situation when you are at a party and you want to play the guitar for your friends? And at this moment, we always forget how to play our favorite songs. If you want to have a perfect concert, it is very important for the guitarist to be able to play and sing a song at the same time. Furthermore, it would be awesome if everyone around you could sing together! Especially for you we developed an unique application – handy songbook with chords for guitar. In our application, you will find everything you need for a musician, a party or a friendly company! We made a research and found out that for the real musician it is not enough just to have a list of chords and lyrics – a true musician should also not be distracted from the music if he wants to create a real masterpiece. And that is why we made our application convenient and maximum helpful!
Key features of our application:
* Large database of songs, lyrics and chords
* Opportunity to rate your favorite songs
* Ability to add songs to favorites
* Ability to change themes
* Ability to transpose chords (change the key of songs)
* Lyrics auto scrolling
* Ability to import your own songs
* No Internet connection required (you need Internet connection to download new songs only)
And hundreds of little things that make you concentrate not on your phone but on playing the music!
– Fixed displaying layouts of some chords
– Some other improvements
– Added Belarussian language
– Added chords for the Russian guitar
– Fixed printing bug
The Guitar Songs is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.