Download Guitar Tuner: Ukulele & Bass for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Guitar Tuner: Ukulele & Bass for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Guitar Tuner: Ukulele & Bass on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Guitar Tuner: Ukulele & Bass for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Guitar Tuner: Ukulele & Bass on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Guitar Tuner: Ukulele & Bass on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Guitar Tuner: Ukulele & Bass for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Guitar Tuner: Ukulele & Bass on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Guitar Tuner: Ukulele & Bass and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Guitar Tuner: Ukulele & Bass for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Guitar Tuner: Ukulele & Bass on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Guitar Tuner: Ukulele & Bass and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Guitar Tuner: Ukulele & Bass and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Guitar Tuner: Ukulele & Bass
|App Name||Guitar Tuner: Ukulele & Bass|
|Update||August 18, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
Guitar Tuner: Ukulele & Bass FAQs, Guide, and Features
Chromatic Guitar Tuner is a fast, accurate and easy-to-use app offering pro level of tuning precision!
The app features different tuning modes, a list of standard and alternative guitar and ukulele tunings, complete with extra tools for beginners and pros.
It’s totally free!
This is the ideal tuning app for:
– Acoustic guitar
– Electric guitar
– 6, 7, 8, 12 string guitars
– Acoustic bass guitar
– Electric bass guitar
– Upright bass
Other musical instruments:
How to tune your Guitar, Ukulele or Bass?
Chromatic Guitar Tuner helps you tune your electric or acoustic guitar with a high level of precision and incredible ease. You don’t need any additional equipment – it works with the mic of your device, you don’t even need your guitar amp – it will pick up your electric guitar or bass unplugged.
The are several modes you can use to tune your instruments:
You simply play each string one by one and the app automatically determines the string deviation and shows you whether it’s sharp (higher pitched) or flat (lower pitched) and in which direction to adjust it.
Chromatic Tuner Mode
Tune by Ear. If you want to train your ear there’s just the perfect mode for you. In Tune by Ear mode – Chromatic Guitar Tuner will play out each note for you so you can tune your instrument. You can then check it in automatic or chromatic note to make sure it’s tuned correctly.
Pitchfork (Tuning Fork)
The app also includes a built-in tuning fork (pitchfork with tone generator from 1 hertz to 22050 hz).
Take advantage of the built-in presets for guitar and ukulele tunings:
Alternate Guitar: E Flat (half step down), First Fret, Open C, Open D, Modal D, Minor Third, Drop D, Major Third and other drop tunings.
Alternate tunings for uke: Tenor ukulele, Soprano ukulele, Baritone ukulele
Chromatic Guitar Tuner is used by millions of players around the globe.
Our Guitar Tuner is used by music schools’ students and teachers all over the world.
If you an educational organization that are using or willing to use our apps, drop us a line at [email protected]
We hope you’re enjoying the app! Please, keep it regularly updated to always have our greatest features and latest improvements.
– Improved Thai localization
– Some under-the-hood improvements
– Minor bug fixes
The Guitar Tuner: Ukulele & Bass is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.