Download Happy Mall Story: Sim Game for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Happy Mall Story: Sim Game for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Happy Mall Story: Sim Game on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Happy Mall Story: Sim Game for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Happy Mall Story: Sim Game on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Happy Mall Story: Sim Game on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Happy Mall Story: Sim Game for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Happy Mall Story: Sim Game on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Happy Mall Story: Sim Game and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Happy Mall Story: Sim Game for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Happy Mall Story: Sim Game on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Happy Mall Story: Sim Game and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Happy Mall Story: Sim Game and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Happy Mall Story: Sim Game
|App Name||Happy Mall Story: Sim Game|
|Update||May 8, 2019|
|Requirement||4.0.3 and up|
Happy Mall Story: Sim Game FAQs, Guide, and Features
Design and build your own dream shopping mall in Happy Mall Story! Unlock unique and cute shoppers to your mall and become the ultimate mall tycoon!
★BE THE ULTIMATE TYCOON!
✔ Design your own mall, create new floors and fill it up with shops, special attractions and mall amenities!
✔ Increase Shop Appeal to attract new shoppers. Watch their cute interactions with store owners!
✔ Expand your mall, upgrade stores and services, and invest to earn coins!
✔ Run tours and Fever sales to earn easy money!
✔ FREE to play!
✔ 120+ shops and 30+ shopper types to unlock!
✔ Tip your friends and show off your mall!
✔ Offline! Manage your mall without using up data
✔ Optimized for S3/S4/Note 2/Tab and large screen devices!
*You can pay real money for in-game currency, this can be disabled in Settings.
❤ Write a review to support us!
- Feedback: [email protected]
❤ Follow us:
Bug fixes and general improvements
The Happy Mall Story: Sim Game is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.