Download Heart Rate Monitor for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Heart Rate Monitor for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Heart Rate Monitor on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Heart Rate Monitor for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Heart Rate Monitor on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Heart Rate Monitor on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Heart Rate Monitor for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Heart Rate Monitor on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Heart Rate Monitor and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Heart Rate Monitor for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Heart Rate Monitor on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Heart Rate Monitor and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Heart Rate Monitor and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Heart Rate Monitor
|App Name||Heart Rate Monitor|
|Developer||Meet Your Need Production|
|Update||February 22, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Heart Rate Monitor FAQs, Guide, and Features
This Heart Rate Monitor measure your heart rate by using using mobile’s camera only.
★It is very EASY to use and the result is quite accurate.
★it allows UNLIMITED number of records and Unlimited number of heart rate measurement.
All the heartbeat data are saved and NICELY displayed to you. They are well organized in categories
“REST”,”EXERCISE” or “POST EXERCISE”
or you can simply use the state “GENERAL”
Fit for Health Monitoring
★This heart rate monitor are suitable for people who are care a lot of their health condition or in need to monitor their
heart rate regularly.
★It suggests you fitness level information. Recent studies shows a higher heart beat rate in rest mode may
be link to a higher risk of heart diseases e.g heart attack, cardiovascular diseases, atrial fibrillation – Afib, stroke, stress and diabetes. And the more healthy you are, the slower your heart beat rate (but not extremely low) will be in rest mode.
Please be noted irregular heartbeat information cannot be identified because it may only only be fault trigger due to the poor steadiness of the finger putting on the camera.
Fit for Training Usage
★It is also very suitable for people would like to measure their workout intensity e.g Running, Gym or any kind of training. It is perfect for High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) or Cardio.
★HR Monitor shows your exercise intensity level calculated based on your personalized maximum
heart rate zone. And shows you which heart rate zone you are in –
“Recovery Zone”, “Fat-Burning Zone”, “Target Heart Rate Zone” and the “High Intensity Zone”.
Target Heart Rate Zone is perfect for Cardio Exercise.
Just talked to my friend, he used to do pulse rate measurement using pulse meter and keep log by writing done for some reason. But now using this app, he can take his heartbeat any time and have a nice log to present.
Feeling enough with the limitation from other free heart rate app? Now get this heart rate application to measure your heart pulse rate.
The heart rate monitor app detects your pulse by using the camera of your phone. When your heart beats, the volume of the blood flowing through your finger tip be changed. This application use the camera to capture the image and use algorithms to recognize the heart beat. Please ensure the environment is well-lit for the best performance of the camera.
2.Put the “TIP” of your finger on the camera. (Make sure that your hand is not cold).
3.Ensure Flash LED is on/environment is well-lit and Don’t press too hard.
4.The result should show in a few seconds.
– Heart Rate monitor is for reference purposes only. Consult your doctor if required.
– Since this application uses flash, in some devices may cause hot LED flash.
– heart rate detection not intended to be used as a medical device.
– This Heart Rate Measurement app not intended for heart disease or condition diagnosis (afib, heart murmur)
– It does not detect blood pressure or bloodpressure.
This is Ad supported application for it’s free functionalities
1. Fixed FlashLight Cannot turn on issue on some of the phones.
Note that camera used maybe change for those phones.
2. Update with waveform.
3. Algorithm improvement
4. Better help instructions.
5. Bug Fixes
The Heart Rate Monitor is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.