Download Helakuru Lite – Keyboard Only for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Helakuru Lite – Keyboard Only for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Helakuru Lite – Keyboard Only on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Helakuru Lite – Keyboard Only for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Helakuru Lite – Keyboard Only on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Helakuru Lite – Keyboard Only on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Helakuru Lite – Keyboard Only for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Helakuru Lite – Keyboard Only on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Helakuru Lite – Keyboard Only and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Helakuru Lite – Keyboard Only for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Helakuru Lite – Keyboard Only on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Helakuru Lite – Keyboard Only and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Helakuru Lite – Keyboard Only and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Helakuru Lite – Keyboard Only
|App Name||Helakuru Lite – Keyboard Only|
|Update||December 9, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Helakuru Lite – Keyboard Only FAQs, Guide, and Features
The Lite version of Helakuru, which only offers the Sinhala Keyboard functionality. Helakuru is a proud Sri Lankan product used by Millions of Sri Lankans around the world to write in their mother-tongue Sinhala digitally.
මිලියන ගණනක ශ්රී ලාංකීකයින් පිරිසක් ඩිජිටල් අවකාශයේ සිංහල රචනය සඳහා යොදාගන්නා ප්රෞඩ ශ්රී ලාංකීය නිෂ්පාදනයක් වන හෙළකුරු හි, සිංහල යතුරුපුවරු පහසුකම පමණක් අඩංගු Lite සංස්කරණය මෙයයි.
– Type in Sinhala using Phonetic layout (eg. ka for ක)
– Type in Sinhala using Smart Wijesekara layout
– Type in Sinhala using your Voice (Voice Typing)
– Type in English
– Word Prediction support for both Sinhala & English
– Type Emojis & save Recently used Emojis
– Personalize your Keyboard with beautiful Themes
– Learn how to type Sinhala using Help FACTS
Available in two packages; Basic for FREE & Pro for a monthly subscription.
Learn more about Helakuru: https://facts.helakuru.lk
© 2021 Bhasha Lanka (Pvt) Ltd
NEW in 2.0:
– Improved Keyboard with better UI/UX
– Voice Typing & Word Prediction support
– Faster typing performance
– New Recent Emoji tab
– New Dashboard with dynamic design
The Helakuru Lite – Keyboard Only is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.