Download Hide Files Photo Vault – Private Photos, Videos for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Hide Files Photo Vault – Private Photos, Videos for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Hide Files Photo Vault – Private Photos, Videos on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Hide Files Photo Vault – Private Photos, Videos for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Hide Files Photo Vault – Private Photos, Videos on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Hide Files Photo Vault – Private Photos, Videos on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Hide Files Photo Vault – Private Photos, Videos for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Hide Files Photo Vault – Private Photos, Videos on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Hide Files Photo Vault – Private Photos, Videos and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Hide Files Photo Vault – Private Photos, Videos for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Hide Files Photo Vault – Private Photos, Videos on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Hide Files Photo Vault – Private Photos, Videos and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Hide Files Photo Vault – Private Photos, Videos and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Hide Files Photo Vault – Private Photos, Videos
|App Name||Hide Files Photo Vault – Private Photos, Videos|
|Update||January 6, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
Hide Files Photo Vault – Private Photos, Videos FAQs, Guide, and Features
SuperSafe secures personal photos and videos by locking them down with PIN protection, fingerprint authentication, and military-grade encryption. It’s the best place for hiding personal pictures and videos. With SuperSafe, you can protect your privacy, secure your photos, and save phone space.
SuperSafe lets you:
🌟 Preserve special memories
🖼 Store family photos, audios ,videos
🔒 PIN protect your Photo Gallery
Just look through your phone’s photo gallery and tap photos or videos to import into your SuperSafe Photo Vault. Once imported, you can choose to easily delete those photos from your phone’s public photo gallery while still view them in your SuperSafe Photo Vault.
SuperSafe Photo Locker Features:
• Everything behind a lock – Your photos are secured via a PIN, pattern or your fingerprint.
• Sync photos or videos across devices – Your encrypted Google Drive securely syncs your photos, albums and videos across all your devices.
• Backup photos & videos for easy recovery – Fear not if your phone is lost, stolen or damaged!
• Face-down auto lock – In a tight situation? Have SuperSafe lock itself when your device faces downward.
Install SuperSafe Basic to get free secure Private Cloud storage and also receive a free test drive of SuperSafe Premium!
SuperSafe Premium Exclusive Features:
• Album Lock: Assign individual PIN codes to access particular albums
• Break-In Alerts: Takes photos of intruders and tracks break-in attempts
• Fake Pin: Creates a decoy SuperSafe with a separate PIN code
• Private Cloud: No limit items in SuperSafe
• Trash Recovery: Retrieves photos you’ve mistakenly deleted
• Ad-Free: Keeps your photo-viewing experience distraction-free
• Custom Album Covers: Sets album thumbnails to a specific image
🛡 About SuperSafe 🛡
SuperSafe helps you to protect your personal important data. We focus on making simple to use, secure apps and services that improve your digital life.
Find the FAQs in the Help & Support tab within Photo Vault, or contact us at
-Extra security PIN, When the users forgot PIN
– Support multiple files
– Support multiple medias as(MP3,MP4…)
– Move album
– Player mp3 and audios…
– Player videos
– Importing files to SuperSafe
– Player audios running background
– Enhance improvement for sync data
– Enhance improvement for restore files
– Enhance improvement for downloading and exporting
– Improved take picture
– Support all Android version from 6 to latest Android 11
The Hide Files Photo Vault – Private Photos, Videos is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.