Download Home + Control for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Home + Control for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Home + Control on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Home + Control for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Home + Control on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Home + Control on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Home + Control for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Home + Control on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Home + Control and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Home + Control for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Home + Control on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Home + Control and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Home + Control and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Home + Control
|App Name||Home + Control|
|Update||November 30, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Home + Control FAQs, Guide, and Features
Legrand Home + Control is designed for:
LEGRAND RADIANT WITH NETATMO
ADORNE WITH NETATMO SMART SWITCHES & OUTLETS
Manage lights and power, from anywhere, with the Legrand Home + Control app.
Start with a Smart Gateway, then replace existing switches, dimmers and outlets with adorne and radiant with Netatmo Smart Switches and Outlets for full control of your lights and power.
Turn on lights from wherever you go, giving you the comfort needed to enjoy life.
Schedule lights for your arrival, or dim lights to safely navigate the house at night.
Conveniently schedule lights or appliances to go on/off automatically.
MORE CONTROL, LESS WASTE
The Home + Control app provides incredible visibility to a home’s energy usage, helping reduce energy cost and waste. Monitor, manage, and more. Set Smart Alerts to be notified in the event of a power outage or lights left on.
Legrand Home + Control is compatible with:
Amazon Alexa, Google Home or Apple HomeKit
We continuously improve the app to fix bugs and provide you with the best user experience. This release contains bug fixes and performance improvements.
The Home + Control is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.