Download hOn for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the hOn for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the hOn on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install hOn for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the hOn on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the hOn on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install hOn for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the hOn on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the hOn and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install hOn for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the hOn on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the hOn and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the hOn and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Developer||Smart Home Haier Europe|
|Update||November 25, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
hOn FAQs, Guide, and Features
Winner of the international 2020 Red Dot Award, the hOn Smart Home app turns integrated, intuitive and complete management of all your hOn connected and virtual appliances into a rewarding, dynamic experience.
The app enables a surprising and broad range of additional* functions that we have designed to always satisfy you, regardless of whether you are a beginner or an experienced user!
The hOn app also provides exclusive, tailored services, as the virtual wine cellar, to make the daily management of your wine collection an easier, more rewarding and care-free experience.
What you need to do is very simple: install the app and follow the instructions to pair your new compatible appliances!***
Your home is now always under control and within hand’s reach! Here is what you can do with the hOn* app:
Control and manage your appliances from your smartphone, at any time, by keeping up to date with what they are doing.
Start programmes in the way you prefer, using guided, easy-to-use flows, simply taking a photo of what you want to do (e.g. wash the laundry or store some wine), or choosing from a more classic-style list, with far more suggestions than the physical item.
– Catalogue your favourites bottles and discover its every secret by activating the virtual wine cellar. Create your own wine list, manage it and always make the ideal pairings. Expand your wine collection by purchasing directly from the comfort of the hOn app.
– Scan and decode washing label symbols, store them in your virtual wardrobe and check them when needed without worries if you cut labels away.
– Manage your pantry by checking inventory and expiration dates.
Obtain and browse through hundreds of suggestions and experts’ advice, tailored to your needs (such as recipes, washing tips, advice on maintenance, etc.).
Monitor your use routine and learn how to implement it, to optimise consumption and reduce waste.
Keep your appliances’ performance constant over time, by activating maintenance operation reminders and starting specific self-test cycles.
Download your appliance’s manuals and, if necessary, access guided procedures to solve problems and relieve doubts.
Enter commands vocally by connecting to Smart Home* using Smart Speaker*
Browse through the hOn app and learn about lots of other exciting functions…
The hOn app has been designed and developed to ensure the highest reliability and transparency in terms of privacy and security. We work every day to maintain high quality standards and to add innovative and useful contents to the app.
For this reason, if you need help, please contact the official Customer Support centre of the product you bought or write to: [email protected] We will be very pleased to help you!
*The availability of some functions may vary depending on the model, product and country.
Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant are available in: Italian, English, French, German and Spanish.
*** To guarantee all functions, the app will ask you for access to your Camera, Gallery and Flash (profile photo and function), Microphone (voice commands), GPS location (to adjust your experience according to the country you are in), Wi-Fi and Bluetooth (to ensure you can control devices remotely).
The hOn is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.