Download HTTP Injector (SSH/Proxy/V2Ray) VPN for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the HTTP Injector (SSH/Proxy/V2Ray) VPN for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the HTTP Injector (SSH/Proxy/V2Ray) VPN on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install HTTP Injector (SSH/Proxy/V2Ray) VPN for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the HTTP Injector (SSH/Proxy/V2Ray) VPN on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the HTTP Injector (SSH/Proxy/V2Ray) VPN on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install HTTP Injector (SSH/Proxy/V2Ray) VPN for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the HTTP Injector (SSH/Proxy/V2Ray) VPN on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the HTTP Injector (SSH/Proxy/V2Ray) VPN and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install HTTP Injector (SSH/Proxy/V2Ray) VPN for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the HTTP Injector (SSH/Proxy/V2Ray) VPN on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the HTTP Injector (SSH/Proxy/V2Ray) VPN and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the HTTP Injector (SSH/Proxy/V2Ray) VPN and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
HTTP Injector (SSH/Proxy/V2Ray) VPN
|App Name||HTTP Injector (SSH/Proxy/V2Ray) VPN|
|Update||September 7, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
HTTP Injector (SSH/Proxy/V2Ray) VPN FAQs, Guide, and Features
HTTP Injector is a professional VPN tool to browse the Internet privately and securely with multiple protocol and tunneling technologies build into one app
It works as an universal VPN (SSH/Proxy/SSL Tunnel/DNS Tunnel/Shadowsocks/V2Ray) client to encrypts your connection so that you can surf the internet privately and securely. Besides that, it also help you access blocked websites behind firewall.
Best part? you can configure your own server and connect using this app.
PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD
This tools is for professional users only
Access any website and service on the Internet and secure your identity. Secure your Android device from hackers and online threats when using a public WiFi and forget about geo-locked content, identity theft and online privacy concerns.
– Secure your connection using SSH, Shadowsocks or V2Ray tunnel
– SSL/TLS tunneling is supported
– DNS tunneling
– No root needed
– Specify alternate proxy servers to send a request through
– DNS Changer
– Build in SSH client
– Build in Shadowsocks client
– Build in Host Checker and IP Hunter
– Support V2Ray plugin
– Payload Generator
– Apps Filter
– Support Android 4.0 to Android 11
– Google DNS / custom DNS
– Data Compression
– Hotshare – Tether Unlock
– Ability to change buffer size, etc
– HTTP Proxy + SSH
– DNS Tunnel
– SSL (TLS)
– VMess, SOCKS, SS, VLESS
– Exported config is encrypted
– Lock and protect the settings from users
– Set custom message for customer
– Hardware ID lock
How to use:
>> Import config file created by other users (You can find it in your local group/group chats)
>> Open payload generator and press generate (no need to adjust settings) and select one of our server to connect
– Crashing or having problem? Email us to get it resolved
Get lightweight version of HTTP Injector, search for “HTTP Injector LITE”
Click the join Beta Test button in app store
[Fixed] v2ray getHostAddress error
[Fixed] v2ray bug fixes
[Updated] Latest stable v2ray
[Fixed] v2ray DNS issue
[Improvement] Bug fixes and performance improvement
* v2ray required plugin version 1.4+*
The HTTP Injector (SSH/Proxy/V2Ray) VPN is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.