Download HTTrack Website Copier for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the HTTrack Website Copier for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the HTTrack Website Copier on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install HTTrack Website Copier for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the HTTrack Website Copier on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the HTTrack Website Copier on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install HTTrack Website Copier for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the HTTrack Website Copier on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the HTTrack Website Copier and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install HTTrack Website Copier for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the HTTrack Website Copier on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the HTTrack Website Copier and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the HTTrack Website Copier and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
HTTrack Website Copier
|App Name||HTTrack Website Copier|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||May 20, 2017|
|Requirement||2.3 and up|
HTTrack Website Copier FAQs, Guide, and Features
HTTrack is a free software (GPL) offline browser utility, allowing you to download (copy) a website from the Internet to a local directory, building recursively all directories, getting html, images, and other files from the server to your device.
HTTrack arranges the original site’s relative link-structure. Simply open a page of the “mirrored” website in your browser, and you can browse the site from link to link, as if you were viewing it online.
HTTrack can also update an existing mirrored site, and resume interrupted downloads.
(This is the Android version of the popular Website Copier.)
Android 6 & 7 fixes (crashes at startup and/or during browse), SDcard is now selected by Additional Android 6 (Marshmallow) and 7 (Nougat) fixes related to crash at startup and/or issues accessing downloaded websites (crashes when asking to browse or see the documentation), and update to the latest HTTrack source codebase. Sorry for the Android 6/7 issues, related to drastic changes in policy from Android.as output.
The HTTrack Website Copier is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.