Download HUE Camera App – Philips Hue app to sync lights for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the HUE Camera App – Philips Hue app to sync lights for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the HUE Camera App – Philips Hue app to sync lights on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install HUE Camera App – Philips Hue app to sync lights for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the HUE Camera App – Philips Hue app to sync lights on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the HUE Camera App – Philips Hue app to sync lights on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install HUE Camera App – Philips Hue app to sync lights for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the HUE Camera App – Philips Hue app to sync lights on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the HUE Camera App – Philips Hue app to sync lights and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install HUE Camera App – Philips Hue app to sync lights for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the HUE Camera App – Philips Hue app to sync lights on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the HUE Camera App – Philips Hue app to sync lights and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the HUE Camera App – Philips Hue app to sync lights and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
HUE Camera App – Philips Hue app to sync lights
|App Name||HUE Camera App – Philips Hue app to sync lights|
|Update||April 22, 2018|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
HUE Camera App – Philips Hue app to sync lights FAQs, Guide, and Features
Watching movies or playing game is never as immersive as it is now with this philips hue app
• Seamlessly, wirelessly and easily sync what you see on your smartphone camera with your Philips Hue bulbs
• Smart algorithms to extract color from your smartphone camera quickly and precisely for syncing with philips hue
• This is the first philips hue app with different syncing speed to best suit for your visual experience
• Sync color extremely well if you have a decent camera on your phone
• Pinch-to-zoom makes it easier to adjust your vision through camera
APP CAN NOT:
• Can not control your dimmer to dim your light
• It works best with color ambience lights, lamps, light strip. Still, it can work with White ambience bulbs
• Video is not recording, camera is used to extract color for syncing only
HOW PEOPLE ARE USING THIS APP?
• Set up a music stage with automatically syncing color light system
• Automate color sync to your philips hue bulbs easily by utilizing your smartphone camera
• Capture the color theme of a wall hanging photo and change your room mood quickly
TROUBLESHOOTING & HELP:
Before give us low rating/review, or uninstall the app, please contact us. Our customer service is awesome. And it’s always free!
1. Hue Notification can not connect to your bridge? What should you do?
There are possibly many reasons why your bridge is not available to our Hue apps. Once this problem occurs, make sure the following items are correct:
• Your smartphone is connecting to the SAME WIFI with Bridge.
• Your Bridge has all the lights on. Sometimes, your Bridge can’t conenct to WiFi and you will find the WiFi light is off
• Your Bridge and Hue apps are updated to latest version
• You can connect to your Bridge with original Hue app from Philips or any other Hue relating apps.
If those items don’t help you, we can help. Email us at [email protected]
2. Why your light bulbs are out of sync for some effects?
Because of the hardware limitation on Hue Bridge (as described below), there are out-of-sync for some effects. Especially for color changing effects, Hue Bridge can’t serve all the request at high speed without Hue Entertainment. We are working with Philips team to integrate new SDK (with Hue Entertainment). Hue Entertainment integration will be released in version 3.0
3. Why does the hue seem to slow down with more bulbs?
When you have up to 10 bulbs all should be fine. If you have more bulbs disable the ones that are not visible to you in the Bulbs list. Hue works at its best with around 5 bulbs selected. We will update soon with hue entertainment to improve your color sync and effect.
4. What is sync speed?
For some horror movie, most of the time, movie scenes are dark. You can utlize slow sync speed to avoid flooding your Philip Hue system.
For action movie, it’s best to use fastest sync speed to keep the lights up with your fast chaning movie scenes.
For more information, check out here: http://huecameraapp.com
Make app stable
Localization for French & German
The HUE Camera App – Philips Hue app to sync lights is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.