Download Hue Control for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Hue Control for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Hue Control on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Hue Control for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Hue Control on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Hue Control on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Hue Control for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Hue Control on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Hue Control and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Hue Control for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Hue Control on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Hue Control and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Hue Control and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Hue Control|
|Update||May 15, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Hue Control FAQs, Guide, and Features
• Addition to the Philips Hue App
• Quick and easy control lights in the Control Notification and Quick Settings Tiles
• Contol Notification to quickly control Philips Hue lights, even from your lock screen
• Automate the notification: it will only be on your screen when you need it
• Configure Quick Settings Tiles to quickly toggle lights, activate a scene or change colors
• Connect to multiple bridges simultaneously
• Create scenes that contain lights from multiple bridges
• Powerful color picker
• Pick colors from your favorite pictures and save them as scenes
• Control Philips Hue Lights
• Manage rooms, zones and scenes
• More to come…
Control Philips Hue lights with greater ease and speed with the smart control notification. This is available when a connection can be made with a Philips Hue Bridge and will disappear automatically when the connection is lost. Switch lights on and off, choose a color or switch on a scene, all directly from the control notification.
Use the powerful color picker to choose from millions of colors for your lights. You can choose lights from different groups, zones and even from multiple bridges.
Hue Control lets you interact with multiple bridges at the same time. You can already create scenes that contain lights from multiple bridges, and soon you’ll also be able to do that for rooms.
• Control more than 2 groups in the notification.
• Configureore than 2 Quick Settings Tiles
• Philips Hue Bridge
• At least 1 Philips Hue Light bulb
• WiFi connection (away from home connection will be added soon)
– Screens opened from the notifcation/quick settings tiles will now be displayed as popups, so you can quickly resume with the app that was on the foreground
– If configured and connected to a bridge, the notification will also be shown when you reboot your phone
The Hue Control is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.