Download Hue Fireworks for Philips Hue for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Hue Fireworks for Philips Hue for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Hue Fireworks for Philips Hue on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Hue Fireworks for Philips Hue for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Hue Fireworks for Philips Hue on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Hue Fireworks for Philips Hue on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Hue Fireworks for Philips Hue for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Hue Fireworks for Philips Hue on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Hue Fireworks for Philips Hue and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Hue Fireworks for Philips Hue for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Hue Fireworks for Philips Hue on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Hue Fireworks for Philips Hue and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Hue Fireworks for Philips Hue and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Hue Fireworks for Philips Hue
|App Name||Hue Fireworks for Philips Hue|
|Update||December 29, 2016|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Hue Fireworks for Philips Hue FAQs, Guide, and Features
**** NEW: Experience the iconic Times Square Ball Drop live at home! ****
Have firecrackers burst in your room and let colourful rockets light up the ceiling or have your party crowd go wild with a New Year’s Eve countdown that blasts your room with colour.
Hue Fireworks lets you create explosive celebrations with a beautiful dynamic interface and exploding fireworks. All you need is the Philips hue connected lights and this app. Darken your room and connect the audio to your speakers. It’s never been easier to get the party going.
Hue Fireworks is the safest firework in the world with realistic sound and light effects. It’s a great tool for dog and cat owners or pet trainers who want to train and condition their pets to associate Fireworks with fun instead of fear.
Rosh Hashanah. Shanah Tovah!
Hue Fireworks is brought to you in cooperation with: IJsdesign, MediaVibe & iMakeStuff.
*Hue Fireworks works best connected to a stereo by cable or docking station.
NEW: Experience the iconic Times Square Ball Drop live at home!
– Times Square Ball Drop added.
– Better color matching across all Philips Hue models
– New menu
– Few bugs fixed
– An edited movie and edited script to include countdown sound and firework effects at 00:00.
– preview now emulates 2 minutes before ball drop and this is reflected on the countdown images.
– countdown counts down to EST time actual Ball Drop time now.
– Automatic popup at 31-12 to Ball Drop screen.
The Hue Fireworks for Philips Hue is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.