Download Hue Flow – Dynamic scenes for Philips Hue for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Hue Flow – Dynamic scenes for Philips Hue for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Hue Flow – Dynamic scenes for Philips Hue on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Hue Flow – Dynamic scenes for Philips Hue for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Hue Flow – Dynamic scenes for Philips Hue on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Hue Flow – Dynamic scenes for Philips Hue on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Hue Flow – Dynamic scenes for Philips Hue for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Hue Flow – Dynamic scenes for Philips Hue on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Hue Flow – Dynamic scenes for Philips Hue and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Hue Flow – Dynamic scenes for Philips Hue for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Hue Flow – Dynamic scenes for Philips Hue on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Hue Flow – Dynamic scenes for Philips Hue and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Hue Flow – Dynamic scenes for Philips Hue and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Hue Flow – Dynamic scenes for Philips Hue
|App Name||Hue Flow – Dynamic scenes for Philips Hue|
|Update||February 12, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Hue Flow – Dynamic scenes for Philips Hue FAQs, Guide, and Features
Create your own dynamic scenes with the new Hue Flow application.
Do you use your Philips Hue lights to its full potential?
Do you like colourloops?
Do you like candles?
Then this app is something for you! With this application you can create smooth automatic transitions between colors of your choice.
– Use your favourite colour palette or create your own
– Select to sync your selected lights
– Adjust the brightness range
– Select the transition speed to create the atmosphere you like
– Runs in the background
If you have an amazing idea or you found a bug, please contact us at [email protected]
NOTE: We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Philips Hue.
This app only works with a Philips Hue gateway.
– fixed a bug on Android 8.1 devices
– fixed a bug when using only white spectrum lights
– fixed a bug in the color palette creation
– fixed a bug when having multiple custom color palettes
– fixed a bug when entering IP-address
2.1: added support for Dutch
2.3.3: improve running in background on newer Android versions
The Hue Flow – Dynamic scenes for Philips Hue is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.