Download Hue Light – Philips Hue App for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Hue Light – Philips Hue App for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Hue Light – Philips Hue App on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Hue Light – Philips Hue App for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Hue Light – Philips Hue App on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Hue Light – Philips Hue App on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Hue Light – Philips Hue App for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Hue Light – Philips Hue App on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Hue Light – Philips Hue App and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Hue Light – Philips Hue App for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Hue Light – Philips Hue App on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Hue Light – Philips Hue App and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Hue Light – Philips Hue App and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Hue Light – Philips Hue App
|App Name||Hue Light – Philips Hue App|
|Update||February 25, 2018|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Hue Light – Philips Hue App FAQs, Guide, and Features
Hue Light enables you to control the color and brightness of all your Philips Hue bulbs on just one screen.
This app is designed for fast and easy usage of your Smart Home lighting system by Philips Hue and supports the usage of multiple bridges at the same time.
It contains an easy and intuitive process for connecting to a Philips Hue Bridge and a simple and lightweight user interface for controlling all your Philips Hue LED bulbs in your Smart Home.
Additionally, parts of the bridge configuration like groups, lights, and devices that are saved on your bridge can be managed.
Hue Light can be used with a gen 1 or gen 2 Philips Hue Bridge.
Changing colors for lamps, groups and rooms is now supported.
Additionally, lamps can now be unlinked from the bridge as well es reconnected. Groups and rooms can be easily created and deleted.
Further options like managing all apps and devices that have access to the bridge are added.
The Hue Light – Philips Hue App is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.