Download Hue Music Disco Party – Sync music and lights for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Hue Music Disco Party – Sync music and lights for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Hue Music Disco Party – Sync music and lights on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Hue Music Disco Party – Sync music and lights for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Hue Music Disco Party – Sync music and lights on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Hue Music Disco Party – Sync music and lights on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Hue Music Disco Party – Sync music and lights for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Hue Music Disco Party – Sync music and lights on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Hue Music Disco Party – Sync music and lights and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Hue Music Disco Party – Sync music and lights for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Hue Music Disco Party – Sync music and lights on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Hue Music Disco Party – Sync music and lights and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Hue Music Disco Party – Sync music and lights and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Hue Music Disco Party – Sync music and lights
|App Name||Hue Music Disco Party – Sync music and lights|
|Update||October 19, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Hue Music Disco Party – Sync music and lights FAQs, Guide, and Features
Sync your music with Philips Hue lights and enjoy a light show with real-time audio visualisations at home. Connect one or more Hue lights to the app through a simple onboarding procedure and enjoy your disco music party. The app creates a real-time light show based on the incoming music, using the microphone or internal sound card of your device. It synchronizes your Philips Hue lights to the music. Adjust the settings to create your desired ambience, from disco party to relaxed atmosphere. You can use the app for free for fifteen minutes, after which a one-time in-app purchase is required to continue using the app.
HOW TO SETUP
A simple three-step onboarding procedure will help you to connect your Philips Hue lights to the app:
– Step 1 – First, your Hue bridge has to be found. You need to make sure your Hue bridge is on the same WiFi network as the phone/device you’ll use this app.
– Step 2 – As soon as your Philips Hue bridge is detected, you need to connect it to the app by pressing the big button on the Hue bridge.
– Step 3 – In this last step, the app will come up with a list of all your Hue lights. You can select the lights you want to include in the music party.
For the ultimate Hue music light show, it is required to have a Philips Hue bridge and at least one light connected to this bridge. It can be dimmable white light, but preferably a color light.
Adjust the light effects according to your own taste using multiple settings:
– COLORS: Choose one of the predefined color themes or select the colors to be included in the light show yourself
– BRIGHTNESSS: The brightness of your Hue lights is directly linked to the volume of the incoming sounds. You can choose the minimum and maximum brightness of your Hue lights.
– SOURCE: choose the audio input source for the light effects. This can be your device’s microphone or internal sound card.
– SENSITIVITY: Increasing the sensitivity of the microphone will result in more changes in color and brightness of your Hue lights
– SMOOTHNESS: Smoothness refers to the transition time between the states of your lights. A high value results in smooth transitions.
– DISCO: A high disco effect results in more color changes. If you prefer a quiet and relaxed setting, lower this setting
– SATURATION: A higher saturation gives more intense colors
– SYNCHRONIZATION: choose whether all Hue lights should change similarly or not (only possible for 2-5 lights)
Fix for Android 8
The Hue Music Disco Party – Sync music and lights is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.