Download Hue Music for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Hue Music for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Hue Music on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Hue Music for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Hue Music on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Hue Music on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Hue Music for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Hue Music on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Hue Music and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Hue Music for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Hue Music on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Hue Music and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Hue Music and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Hue Music|
|Update||September 24, 2019|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Hue Music FAQs, Guide, and Features
Hue Music allows you to create light show at home! All what you need is to connect your device to Philips Hue bridge and select music.
Using this app, you get quality sound light show for a holiday, party, relaxation or inspiration. Main feature of Hue Music is possibility to use source audio files without noise which may happen when using microphone. Application transforms sound frequency and amplitude to colors every moment.
☆ High quality of transformation of sound to light.
☆ Equalizer is to control colors for each frequency range.
☆ Special Music Player for playlist composition;
☆ Option to choose one or more rooms for dancing and, in addition, to control every light bulb separately;
☆ Convenient material design;
☆ Funny party at home, restaurant or office.
– Have you found a mistake in translation? Easy way to fix it: https://goo.gl/pVBNq6
Audio record: To analyze audio and transform it to sound light
Storage: To display music stored onto your device
Call control: To mute sound when you receive a call and in some other cases.
Help us make it popular – share information about it with friends on social networks.
Feel free to send your suggestions and comments to [email protected]
Warning: To use Hue Music you must own or have access to a Philips Hue Controller with at least one controlled bulb. Don’t buy this App if you do not know what Philips Hue is. See http://www.meethue.com for more information.
🌟 Ability to set custom IP Address
🔧 Bug fixes.
🌟 Support of Android 9+
🌟 Use a microphone for creating the sound light show!
The Hue Music is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.