Download Hue Pro for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Hue Pro for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Hue Pro on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Hue Pro for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Hue Pro on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Hue Pro on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Hue Pro for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Hue Pro on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Hue Pro and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Hue Pro for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Hue Pro on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Hue Pro and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Hue Pro and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Hue Pro|
|Developer||Prismatic Software Inc|
|Update||May 11, 2020|
|Requirement||4.0 and up|
Hue Pro FAQs, Guide, and Features
Hue Pro is a new way to use your Philips Hue lighting system. It provides all the features of the native Philips Hue Android application, such as lighting presets. But it can also be used for scheduling events with alarms and timers. By scheduling an event you can set light presets to come on (or off) at a specific time in the future!
Hue Pro is designed to make using your Hue lighting system much easier and more convenient. With Hue Pro’s Wifi Detection, you can have your lights turn on to a preset of your choice as you walk in your home’s door! Or turn off as you leave! (These features have been moved to a separate app called Hue Pro Tasker. Check it out!)
With Hue Pro, you can even control your lights away from home! (Forwarding port 80 on your router to the bridge) Documentation on how to do this is inside the application!
Hue Pro Lava Lamp! Turn your room into a live lava lamp! Take full control of your Hue lighting system with everything at your finger tips.
Music mode! Have Hue Pro listen to your music through your microphone and change the lights to the beat!
NEW: Animated Presets! Create awesome looking progressive presets that change color how you decide!
** Lava lamp and Music mode are no longer an in-app purchase if purchased on or after December 19, 2016. They are now free 🙂 **
– Lighting presets
– Animated lighting presets
– Create alarms and timers
– Wifi Detection
– Control your lights away from home
– Widget control
– Light grouping
– Lava lamp
– Music integration
– Export / import settings
– Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 5, 6, 7
– Pixel, Pixel XL
– Moto X, Moto X Pure
– Galaxy S3,S4,S5,S6,S7
– Galaxy Note 5
– Galaxy Tab 4
– Droid 4
– Droid RAZR MAXX
– Original Droid
– Transformer Tablet
Contact Hue Pro at [email protected] with comments, concerns, and suggestions!
Fixing issue with Lava Lamp / Music / Animated Presets / Widgets working in the background.
The Hue Pro is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.