Download Hue Shortcuts for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Hue Shortcuts for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Hue Shortcuts on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Hue Shortcuts for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Hue Shortcuts on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Hue Shortcuts on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Hue Shortcuts for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Hue Shortcuts on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Hue Shortcuts and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Hue Shortcuts for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Hue Shortcuts on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Hue Shortcuts and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Hue Shortcuts and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Hue Shortcuts|
|Update||December 6, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
Hue Shortcuts FAQs, Guide, and Features
Put your unused TV remote control buttons to use with Hue Shortcuts!
Create shortcuts to change Philips Hue smart lights however you want and assign a remote control button to run them without ever navigating away from what you’re watching.
– Shortcuts can turn lights on or off or to set a scene in any room or zone
– Run shortcuts from the Hue Shortcuts app or assign it to a remote control button
– Run shortcuts automatically when the TV is turned on or off
– Disable buttons in specified apps
– Assign a button to slide out the Hue Shortcuts app over any other app or video
– Fully compatible with both the first and second generation Philips Hue Bridge
I want your feedback! Please use the email address listed below with any improvements or other home automations you’d like to see available.
New in 1.3:
– Run shortcuts on button double press
– Advanced settings page
– Improved reliability of “TV on from standby” shortcuts
– Bug fixes
New in 1.2:
– Turn individual lights on or off
– Rename shortcuts
New in 1.1:
– Run shortcuts automatically when turning the TV on or off
– Disable shortcuts in selected apps
– Bug fixes
The Hue Shortcuts is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.