Download huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX
|App Name||huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX|
|Update||May 21, 2016|
|Requirement||4.0 and up|
huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX FAQs, Guide, and Features
Philipis Hue, LIFX: This is a remote app for the Philipis Hue and the LIFX light system.
You need at least the Philips Hue Bridge for using this app. You can connect also Living Colors, Living Whites and Living Ambient lights to the Hue Bridge.
Some of these features requires a premium upgrade
-This app makes it very easy to create new scenes and show them in a dashboard gridview.
-For each room you will get an own dashboard. You can swipe between those dashboards.
-You can control also the room brightness from each of those dashboards
-You can create animations frame by frame
-You can use a sunrise animation to trigger an alarm. Which gives you the feeling about a sunrise in your room
-If you put your phone over a NFC Tag you can connect a scene and trigger it
-You can activate your lights by entering your home wifi
-If you want, you can turn lights on and off by shaking your phone
-The Music Feature will use your microphone to animate your lights to the music
-With a lock- and homescreen widget it is possible to control the lights without starting the app
fix connection problems
The huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.