Download ibis Paint X for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the ibis Paint X for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the ibis Paint X on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install ibis Paint X for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the ibis Paint X on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the ibis Paint X on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install ibis Paint X for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the ibis Paint X on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the ibis Paint X and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install ibis Paint X for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the ibis Paint X on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the ibis Paint X and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the ibis Paint X and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
ibis Paint X
|App Name||ibis Paint X|
|Update||December 1, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
ibis Paint X FAQs, Guide, and Features
ibis Paint X is a popular and versatile drawing app downloaded more than 150 million times in total as a series, over 2700 materials, which provides over 4500 brushes, over 800 fonts, 78 filters, 46 screentones, 27 blending modes, recording drawing processes, stroke stabilization feature, various ruler features such as Radial Line rulers or Symmetry rulers, and clipping mask features.
Many tutorial videos on ibis Paint are uploaded to our YouTube channel.
– A Highly functional and professional features surpassing that of desktop drawing apps.
– Smooth and comfortable drawing experience realized by OpenGL technology.
– Recording your drawing process as a video.
– SNS feature where you can learn drawing techniques from other users’ drawing process videos.
ibis Paint has high functionality as a drawing app along with features of sharing drawing processes with other users.
– Smooth drawing at up to 60 fps.
– Over 4500 kinds of brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes, flat brushes, pencils, oil brushes, charcoal brushes, crayons and stamps.
– Various brush parameters such as starting/ending thickness, starting/ending opacity, and initial/final brush angle.
– Quick sliders that allow you to quickly adjust brush thickness and opacity.
– Real time brush previews.
– You can add layers as many as you need with no limit.
– Layer parameters that can be set to each layers individually such as layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying.
– A handy clipping feature for clipping images, etc.
– Various layer commands such as layer duplication, import from the photo library, horizontal inversion, vertical inversion, layer rotation, layer moving, and zooming in/out.
– A feature for setting layer names to distinguish different layers.
*About ibis Paint purchase plan
The following purchase plans are available for ibis Paint:
– ibis Paint X (free version)
– ibis Paint (paid version)
– Remove Ads Add-on
– Prime Membership (Monthly plan / Yearly plan)
There is no difference in features other than the presence or absence of advertisements for the paid version and the free version.
If you purchase the Remove Ads Add-on, the ads will not be displayed and there will be no difference from the paid version of ibis Paint.
In order to use more advanced functions, the following Prime Membership (Monthly plan / Yearly plan) contracts are required.
A prime member can use the prime features. You can try it free for the 30 days at the time of the first purchase.A prime member can use the following features and services
– 20GB of cloud storage capacity
– Prime Materials
– Prime Fonts
– Tone Curve filter
– Gradation Map filter
– Clouds filter
– Reordering artworks in My Gallery
– No advertisements displayed
* After you become a prime member with the 30 days free trial, if you do not cancel your “Prime Membership” at least 24 hours before the last day of the free trial, your “Prime Membership” will be automatically renewed and you will be charged for the automatic renewal.
* We will add premium features in future, please look out for them.
*On Data Collection
– Only when you are using or going to use SonarPen, the app collects audio signal from microphone. The collected data is only used for communication with SonarPen, and is never saved nor sent to anywhere.
*Questions and support
Questions and bug reports in reviews will not be responded to, so please contact ibis Paint support.
[Changes in ver.9.2.2 – 9.2.3]
– Improved the user interface for cloud storage.
– Improved the palm rejection function for the standard Android stylus.
[New Features in ver.9.2.0]
– Added the Cloud Storage feature.
– Added the Canvas Paper feature.
– Added “Levels Adjustment”, “Replace Color” and “Bevel (Outer)” filters.
For more details please see the News in our website.
The ibis Paint X is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.