Download iCamViewer IP Camera Viewer for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the iCamViewer IP Camera Viewer for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the iCamViewer IP Camera Viewer on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install iCamViewer IP Camera Viewer for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the iCamViewer IP Camera Viewer on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the iCamViewer IP Camera Viewer on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install iCamViewer IP Camera Viewer for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the iCamViewer IP Camera Viewer on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the iCamViewer IP Camera Viewer and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install iCamViewer IP Camera Viewer for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the iCamViewer IP Camera Viewer on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the iCamViewer IP Camera Viewer and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the iCamViewer IP Camera Viewer and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
iCamViewer IP Camera Viewer
|App Name||iCamViewer IP Camera Viewer|
|Developer||CCTV Camera Pros|
|Update||March 26, 2020|
|Requirement||4.2 and up|
iCamViewer IP Camera Viewer FAQs, Guide, and Features
iCamViewer is an IP camera viewer app for Android phone and tablet devices. The app allows users to view live video from network IP cameras, CCTV cameras (when used with a supported network video server), and some surveillance DVRs. Users can watch security cameras on the same local area network where their camera is located and also view remotely over the Internet when port forwarding is properly setup.
CCTV Camera Pros developed this free IP cam application to support as many devices and cameras as possible. Below is a list of some of the manufacturers that are currently supported and there is a form in the app to request a new camera integration if your is not already listed.
Current Supported Camera Manufacturers
CCTV Camera Pros
Other App Features
– Pan Tilt Zoom control for PTZ cameras
– Step by step user setup-guide
– Request camera integration form
– YouTube Surveillance Video Library from CCTV Camera Pros
– Video Surveillance Blog from CCTV Camera Pros
– Shop for Compatible Cameras in the App
IMPORTANT SUPPORT INFORMATION
CCTV Camera Pros offers free email and telephone technical support for this IP cam viewer app ONLY when the IP camera is purchased from us. Our security engineers will even help you configure your router and setup port forwarding for you.
*If you did not purchase your IP camera from CCTV Camera Pros, we are unable to offer this level of support, but the app is still free to use and we will provide forum based and email based technical support. *We are NOT able to provide telephone support for cameras and DVRs not purchased from us.
Questions, feedback, and requests can be directed to CCTV Camera Pros iCamViewer development team at [email protected]
– Bug fixes and Optimizations
The iCamViewer IP Camera Viewer is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.