Download IFM GCC for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the IFM GCC for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the IFM GCC on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install IFM GCC for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the IFM GCC on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the IFM GCC on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install IFM GCC for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the IFM GCC on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the IFM GCC and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install IFM GCC for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the IFM GCC on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the IFM GCC and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the IFM GCC and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||IFM GCC|
|Developer||Urbansoft Technologies Middle East Co W.L.L.|
|Update||March 7, 2019|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
IFM GCC FAQs, Guide, and Features
User App & Web Portal:
• Landing Page with a Brief on IFM and Its Offers
• Simple Registration Process with Facebook and Google as Alternatives to Access the App
• Options to Add Multiple Properties under One Registration
• Raise Tickets for Each and Every Property Separately
• View Package Details (Usage & Expiry) with Package Upgrade
• Multiple Call Counts for Each Service on Package
• Use a Simple 5 Step Process to Raise a Service Request with the Tap of a Button
• Accept and Reject Quote In-App
• Make Payments In-App
• View Invoice and Receipt In-App
• Receive Complete Summary of Ticket Raised
• Check Ticket Status Update
• Provide Feedback
• View Quotations
• Push Notifications/Alerts for All Ticket, Events
• Receive Mail Notifications on Registered Mail Address
The IFM GCC is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.