Download ig9ite for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the ig9ite for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the ig9ite on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install ig9ite for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the ig9ite on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the ig9ite on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install ig9ite for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the ig9ite on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the ig9ite and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install ig9ite for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the ig9ite on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the ig9ite and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the ig9ite and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Developer||Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd|
|Update||February 25, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
ig9ite FAQs, Guide, and Features
“ig9ite” (formerly ‘my9mobile app’) is a new way to digital living, download now or update to enjoy:
Network Subscriber Services
• Airtime services: buy, send/transfer, borrow, check balance/usage
• Data Services: buy, send/transfer, borrow, check balance/usage
• Activate Plans/Services: Prepaid plans activation/migration, Digital services activation/deactivation, package advisor
• National ID Number (NIN) Verification & Linking
• Roaming Services: prepaid, postpaid roaming services
• International calling (IDD services)
• Postpaid/Corporate Management Services: bill view/download, bill payment, corporate account management
• Network Settings: Do not disturb, voice mail & other related services
• eShop/e-commerce: order/pre-order devices, SIM reservation, device financing,
• Entertainment: Music, gaming
• Financial Services: loans (available now), savings (coming soon), investments (coming soon)
• Utilities: Cable TV subscriptions, Electricity, movie tickets & more
• Health services (coming soon)
• Loyalty: Point based system (coming soon)
• Video Streaming (on-demand)
Banking Services (coming soon): Wallet systems for
VOIP Audio & Video Calls
• Data to audio calls
• Data to Video calls
• Encrypted self-destruct peer to peer messaging
• Conference calls
• Shareables: image, location, gifs, smileys, calendar
• Contact management
Internet of Things (IOT)
• Home cam, fleet management, media sensor, smoke detector, appliance management, map view etc.
Expect major release announcements soon. Enjoy “ig9ite” formerly “my9mobile”
This version allows users to view, verify and link NIN (National Identification Number) to their 9mobile numbers from the app home screen.
The ig9ite is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.