Download iHeartCam: Security Camera for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the iHeartCam: Security Camera for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the iHeartCam: Security Camera on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install iHeartCam: Security Camera for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the iHeartCam: Security Camera on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the iHeartCam: Security Camera on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install iHeartCam: Security Camera for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the iHeartCam: Security Camera on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the iHeartCam: Security Camera and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install iHeartCam: Security Camera for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the iHeartCam: Security Camera on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the iHeartCam: Security Camera and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the iHeartCam: Security Camera and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
iHeartCam: Security Camera
|App Name||iHeartCam: Security Camera|
|Developer||Jasmine Rakesh Patel|
|Update||October 7, 2020|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
iHeartCam: Security Camera FAQs, Guide, and Features
Put old devices back to work!, download this iHeartCam App Now!
– Watch your home/office remotely!
– Looking for Security wireless wifi camera?
– iHeartCam is your security camera app
Get world’s most trusted home security mobile video surveillance App, iHeartCam Camera turns your old Android devices into a video monitoring system.
Our users use iHeartCam acting as baby monitor, pet camera, nanny cameras, elder care etc.
iHeartCam lets you Remotely monitor on the go, you can watch live streaming on your phone via 3G/4G or WiFi network from anywhere at anytime.
To support lower lighting condition, we also added Enhanced Night Vision so that you can get you a much clear and enhanced video image.
Using Android’s built-in mic and speaker now you can turn that into a walky-talky, you can now have Two-way Talk: communicate with people and pets.
We understand your privacy and hence we don’t store any of your data, use your own Cloud or Dropbox account to store private recordings.
Once you start using this app, we are certain that you would like using this home security surveillance system for your day-to-day CCTV monitoring. iHeartCam is a full featured video surveillance app, capable to fully serve your home monitoring needs.
– New smooth design for better user experience
– Now you can sign up with your Email ID
– Fixed issue of recording video on motion detection and minor bugs
The iHeartCam: Security Camera is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.