Download IKARUS TestVirus for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the IKARUS TestVirus for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the IKARUS TestVirus on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install IKARUS TestVirus for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the IKARUS TestVirus on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the IKARUS TestVirus on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install IKARUS TestVirus for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the IKARUS TestVirus on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the IKARUS TestVirus and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install IKARUS TestVirus for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the IKARUS TestVirus on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the IKARUS TestVirus and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the IKARUS TestVirus and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||IKARUS TestVirus|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||October 11, 2019|
|Requirement||4.0 and up|
IKARUS TestVirus FAQs, Guide, and Features
Note: This App is NOT a virus, it is just a harmless test virus to test and show the functionality of your Android Security Solution.
„IKARUS TestVirus“ contains the “EICAR Standard Anti-Virus Test File”*. This is known by all professional anti-virus solutions and they should treat it like a real virus.
The app can be used to see if and how your security app works in case of an infection: Your security solution should warn you of an infection and block or delete the file.
The security app IKARUS mobile.security shows the note “IKARUS TestVirus” when detecting the file. Other anti-virus solutions may show different names for the app or just classify it as common malware.
Download IKARUS mobile.security: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ikarus.mobile.security
About IKARUS Security Software
IKARUS Security Software is an Austrian Software pioneer focusing AntiVirus and Malware Protection, Security as a Service, Industrial Application Control and Advanced Persistent Threat Protection for Endpoints. Since its foundation in 1986, IKARUS Security Software develops security solutions and was one of the first AntiVirus vendors.
The product range covers effective and efficient security solutions for home users, business customers and OEM partners. Developing the core technologies around the IKARUS scan.engine by itself, IKARUS Security Software can successfully position itself as a Technology Service Provider, too.
migrate to sdk28
The IKARUS TestVirus is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.