Download iLightShow for Philips Hue / LIFX / Nanoleaf for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the iLightShow for Philips Hue / LIFX / Nanoleaf for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the iLightShow for Philips Hue / LIFX / Nanoleaf on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install iLightShow for Philips Hue / LIFX / Nanoleaf for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the iLightShow for Philips Hue / LIFX / Nanoleaf on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the iLightShow for Philips Hue / LIFX / Nanoleaf on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install iLightShow for Philips Hue / LIFX / Nanoleaf for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the iLightShow for Philips Hue / LIFX / Nanoleaf on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the iLightShow for Philips Hue / LIFX / Nanoleaf and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install iLightShow for Philips Hue / LIFX / Nanoleaf for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the iLightShow for Philips Hue / LIFX / Nanoleaf on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the iLightShow for Philips Hue / LIFX / Nanoleaf and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the iLightShow for Philips Hue / LIFX / Nanoleaf and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
iLightShow for Philips Hue / LIFX / Nanoleaf
|App Name||iLightShow for Philips Hue / LIFX / Nanoleaf|
|Update||May 5, 2021|
|Requirement||5.1 and up|
iLightShow for Philips Hue / LIFX / Nanoleaf FAQs, Guide, and Features
Live an amazing lighting experience! Create your own ambiance, from chill to party, it’s all up to you.
iLightShow connects the Spotify streaming service to Philips Hue, LIFX and Nanoleaf Aurora lighting systems. Perfect to make your home parties really awesome! Transform your apartment or house into a real dancefloor. Simple but efficient, iLightShow does not need many options, you just need to login to Spotify and link your Philips Hue Bridge, we do all the rest for you.
Why should you use iLightShow?
During parties with friends, turn on your LIFX / Philips Hue / Nanoleaf lights and transform your house or apartment into a festive place.
Relax while listening to music and create your own ambiance, from chill to electro, iLightShow will create light effects on all musical styles.
Want to stay awake while working at home? iLightShow can provide you with a lot of powerful energy.
• Real-time lights synchronization (Philips Hue, LIFX and Nanoleaf aurora smart lights)
• Automatically syncs the lights to the official Spotify music player
• Super accurate – works on top of the Spotify audio analysis service
• Stop / Resume Spotify playback as much as you need
• Add / Remove Hue / LIFX bulbs during the show just with one click!
• Control the brightness and intensity of the show
• Either let the app control the colors or select the colors of your choice
• Automatic Light effects, like strobe and flashes (mimics Stroboscope)
• Delay the sync when using external accessories
• Philips Hue multi-bridges support
• Sonos speakers synchronization
• Philips Hue Bridge and some Philips Hue Smart Bulbs (for more information, see http://meethue.com). Also works with TRÅDFRI bulbs, linked to the hue bridge.
• OR/AND LIFX lights (no bridge required)
• OR/AND Nanoleaf Aurora panels (no bridge required)
• A Spotify Music Account
Need some support? Contact me on Twitter or Facebook at @iLightShow
Fixed an issue with the delay slider/buttons.
The iLightShow for Philips Hue / LIFX / Nanoleaf is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.