Download IMDb: Your guide to movies, TV shows, celebrities for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the IMDb: Your guide to movies, TV shows, celebrities for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the IMDb: Your guide to movies, TV shows, celebrities on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install IMDb: Your guide to movies, TV shows, celebrities for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the IMDb: Your guide to movies, TV shows, celebrities on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the IMDb: Your guide to movies, TV shows, celebrities on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install IMDb: Your guide to movies, TV shows, celebrities for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the IMDb: Your guide to movies, TV shows, celebrities on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the IMDb: Your guide to movies, TV shows, celebrities and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install IMDb: Your guide to movies, TV shows, celebrities for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the IMDb: Your guide to movies, TV shows, celebrities on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the IMDb: Your guide to movies, TV shows, celebrities and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the IMDb: Your guide to movies, TV shows, celebrities and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
IMDb: Your guide to movies, TV shows, celebrities
|App Name||IMDb: Your guide to movies, TV shows, celebrities|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||November 8, 2021|
|Requirement||8.0 and up|
IMDb: Your guide to movies, TV shows, celebrities FAQs, Guide, and Features
IMDb is the world’s most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV, and celebrity information. Watch trailers, get showtimes, and buy tickets for upcoming films. Rate and review shows you’ve seen and track what you want to watch using your Watchlist. IMDb takes you behind the scenes with exclusive IMDb Originals, celebrity interviews, and more. Stay up to date with entertainment news, awards, and events.
Sign in to:
• Get personalized recommendations for shows and movies
• Track what you want to watch with your Watchlist
• Rate and review what you’ve watched
• Save your favorite theaters
• Create and share lists of movies, shows, and celebrities
Discover what to watch – and where to watch it:
• Browse popular favorites and personalized top picks
• Compare watch options to find the best place to watch any title
• Read user and critic reviews
• Watch the latest trailers, IMDb Originals, and clips
• Search for more than 5 million shows, movies, and entertainment programs – and more than 8 million cast and crew members
• Read breaking entertainment news
• Browse quotes, trivia, and goofs
• Get complete event coverage from the Academy Awards (Oscars), Golden Globes, Emmys, San Diego Comic-Con, film festivals, and more
• Check out Best Picture winners, top rated movies, popular shows, celebrity birthdays, and more
• Receive notifications for the latest trailers, movie showtimes, and breaking news
Check showtimes and buy local movie tickets:
• Use your current location to get nearby showtimes
• Sort movie showtimes by start time, end time, genre, rating, and more
• Buy tickets directly from your phone or tablet
IMDb is available worldwide in English (US/UK), Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Turkish, and Hindi.
Do you think we’re doing something well? Is there something we’ve overlooked? Please post your feedback at https://getsatisfaction.com/imdb/categories/imdb_imdb_mobile
We’ve been working on bug fixes and improving app performance to deliver you a better experience. Enjoy and thanks for using IMDb!
The IMDb: Your guide to movies, TV shows, celebrities is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.