Download IMDbPro for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the IMDbPro for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the IMDbPro on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install IMDbPro for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the IMDbPro on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the IMDbPro on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install IMDbPro for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the IMDbPro on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the IMDbPro and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install IMDbPro for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the IMDbPro on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the IMDbPro and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the IMDbPro and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||October 20, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
IMDbPro FAQs, Guide, and Features
IMDbPro – The essential resource for entertainment professionals. Bring the entertainment industry’s leading information resource with you wherever you go.
Find contact and representation details, access in-development titles, explore the most comprehensive database of filmographies and credits, and use IMDbPro Track to follow people and titles and never miss an industry update. The IMDbPro app is exclusively available to active IMDbPro members.
Find and connect with entertainment industry contacts:
• Search the profiles of more than 8 million people
• Get contact and representation details for more than 300,000 industry professionals
• Tap-through to call or email directly from your phone
Leverage other member-only benefits:
• Use IMDbPro Track to receive personalized notifications on the people and titles you follow
• Explore over 25,000 in-development titles for film & TV
• Gain exclusive access to STARmeter and MOVIEmeter rankings
The IMDbPro (or IMDb Pro) app now includes personalized push notifications with the all-new IMDbPro Track feature. You can now receive notifications when people and titles you track are in the news or when there are new IMDbPro features launched. IMDbPro is great alternative to rentrak, comscore, backstage, and studio system (studiosystem).
IMDb owns and operates IMDbPro, Box Office Mojo (boxofficemojo.com), and Withoutabox. IMDb is a subsidiary of Amazon (amazon.com).
We are continuing to add more features to the IMDbPro app and would love to hear your feedback to help us shape the next versions. Please share your feedback here: https://imdb.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1Gjka2Sp5JAIY3b
We’ve fixed some bugs and made performance improvements. Thank you for being an IMDbPro member!
The IMDbPro is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.