Download imo beta -video calls and chat for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the imo beta -video calls and chat for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the imo beta -video calls and chat on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install imo beta -video calls and chat for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the imo beta -video calls and chat on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the imo beta -video calls and chat on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install imo beta -video calls and chat for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the imo beta -video calls and chat on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the imo beta -video calls and chat and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install imo beta -video calls and chat for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the imo beta -video calls and chat on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the imo beta -video calls and chat and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the imo beta -video calls and chat and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
imo beta -video calls and chat
|App Name||imo beta -video calls and chat|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||November 24, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
imo beta -video calls and chat FAQs, Guide, and Features
Message and video chat with your friends and family for free, no matter what device they are on!
With imo beta, users can preview and try new and experimental IM features. However, the beta app is less stable than the official imo instant messenger app. For the latest stable version, download our official app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imo.android.imoim.
– Send unlimited messages and make free video and voice calls over your 2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi connection*
– Make high-quality video and voice calls
– Group chat with friends, family, roommates and others
– Share photos and videos
– Express yourself with hundreds of free stickers!
– Encrypted chats and calls
– Optimized for Android tablets
– Avoid SMS and phone call charges
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
– video call improvements
– connection improvements
The imo beta -video calls and chat is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.