Download inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Scanner for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Scanner for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Scanner on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Scanner for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Scanner on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Scanner on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Scanner for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Scanner on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Scanner and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Scanner for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Scanner on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Scanner and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Scanner and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Scanner
|App Name||inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Scanner|
|Update||October 29, 2021|
|Requirement||4.0.3 and up|
inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Scanner FAQs, Guide, and Features
🔌 Your connected car 🚘inCarDoc – best doctor for your car: Check Engine codes reading, diagnostic, car scanning, monitoring and logbook tool: reads real-time and stored diagnostics parameters from ECU of OBD-II compliant cars.
Requires ELM327 or compatible OBD2 car scanner. Supported: OBD-II (Bluetooth, WiFi, Kiwi 3 (BLE), V-Gate iCar 3 (BLE), Veepeak (BLE), Carista, Vinli); GPS-only and Demo modes. More at inCarDoc.com Limited functionality available w/o ELM327 possible only in GPS mode: Speed, Altitude
🛠 Car diagnostics
Works as fault codes OBD2 car scanner, reads Check Engine (MIL) state, details, related freeze frame data, finds descriptions and clears stored diagnostic trouble codes (DTC). Allows to store and share car diagnostics data when looking for a professional service/repair assistance. Note! that app supports only parameters and ECU’s specified with OBD2 standard, that is Engine and Emission systems.
⏲ Real-time car parameters
Reads real-time engine and vehicle OBD2 parameters PIDs from car’s sensors: speed, rotation (rpm), coolant temperature, pressure, O2 oxygen sensors and multiple other PIDs supported by your car. Available chart drawing and analog/digital widgets presentation. Note! That the exact list of scanned OBD2 parameters depends on your car make/model/year.
Trip Computer mode for presenting and tracking car’s fuel economy/consumption. Present both in-drive (instant and average MPG) as well as per trip, per day and other statistics. Please note, that feature available when appropriate OBD2 economy parameters (MAF or MAP+IAT+RPM) are supported in your car. For correct calculations, you may need to enter Engine displacement (in cubic cm) and volumetric efficiency (in %, the default is 80).
♾ Other features:
• logbook notes: fueling, service records, car maintenance, car diagnostics
• GPS parameters: speed, altitude
• register and upload data to web
• console mode: for advanced users, direct OBD2 and ELM327 commands sending
• use custom configurations for non-standard parameters and protocols
★ ★ ★ More features ★ ★ ★
with Pro version inCarDoc Pro https://goo.gl/8qqNZd
Avoid!!! simultaneous running of multiple OBD-II reading apps, be sure that other apps does not keeping live Bluetooth/WiFi connection via ELM327 OBD2 scanner.
Required permissions: • Device & app history
Used to self- identify application when at background
Extra GPS parameters: GPS speed, altitude, position for fueling and service search
Store and read “Logbook” and Debug data as direct user’s actions
Bluetooth related – communication with external OBD2 scanner
Internet related – publishing “Logbook” records to server as direct user’s actions
Warning!!! There are reports on issues when using some cheap “clones” of ELM327 (mostly marked as v2.1)! Please contact us by mail to report troubles with adapters, would be nice to have the following info: naming, MAC address, ELM327 firmware version info and/or connection log. This will help to create a list of potentially dangerous OBD2 scanners and share this information with others.
You could help to improve the app by sending OBD2 info related to your car. Fill in the car details with configuration screen and click send button in “General information” section.
Please send your questions or issues by email, as we are limited answer in Play market comments.
You are welcome @ 🌐 inCarDoc.com
– updated DTC database (Hyundai/KIA, Toyota/Lexus codes)
– DTC decoding fix for Android 4.x, 5.x
– DTC decoding fix for custom protocols
– other minor fixes
The inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Scanner is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.