Download Infinite Design for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Infinite Design for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Infinite Design on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Infinite Design for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Infinite Design on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Infinite Design on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Infinite Design for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Infinite Design on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Infinite Design and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Infinite Design for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Infinite Design on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Infinite Design and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Infinite Design and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Infinite Design|
|Developer||Infinite Studio LLC|
|Update||November 28, 2021|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
Infinite Design FAQs, Guide, and Features
Rebuilt from the ground up: blazing fast, incredibly stable, with an improved interface.
An unparalleled experience
• Infinite canvas (pan, zoom, or rotate)
• Intuitive path editing
• Boolean operations
• Align and distribute objects
• Experiment with four types of symmetry
• Unlimited layers
• Unlimited undo with a history slider; scrub through from start to finish
• Easily construct shapes with the pen tool
• Draw 3D cityscapes with five different perspective guides
• Text tool: horizontal, vertical, circle, or text on path
• It’s simple. It’s organized. It’s out of the way.
• Move your favorite tools to the top bar for quicker access
• Drag out the color wheel with two fingers
• Transform tool: Translate, Scale, Rotate, Flip, Distort, and Skew
• Gradient and Pattern Fill
• Rotate and flip the canvas
• Automatic shape detection
• Grid for reference or snapping
• Vectorize: turn any image into fully editable vector paths
Import and export
• Import and export SVG
• Add images from Gallery, Camera, or search the web
• Export images as JPEG, PNG, or SVG
• Share to Infinite Studio community or Instagram
• Search millions of colors, palettes, and patterns via ColourLovers
Artwork provided by:
Rey zilva Ardiansyah
– Integration with Google Play Billing for improved purchase management across devices
– Text tool – fonts not visible
– Layout issues with project thumbnails
The Infinite Design is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.