Download Infinite Painter for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Infinite Painter for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Infinite Painter on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Infinite Painter for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Infinite Painter on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Infinite Painter on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Infinite Painter for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Infinite Painter on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Infinite Painter and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Infinite Painter for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Infinite Painter on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Infinite Painter and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Infinite Painter and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Infinite Painter|
|Developer||Infinite Studio LLC|
|Update||February 23, 2021|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
Infinite Painter FAQs, Guide, and Features
We are not Sketchbook.
We are not Photoshop.
We are not Procreate.
We are Infinite Painter.
Superior brushes – The most advanced painting engine on tablets
• 160+ natural brush presets
• Create new brushes
• Change brush settings with ease
• Brushes interact realistically with paper textures
Superior tools – A place for everything
• Experiment with four types of symmetry
• Layers and Photoshop blend modes
• Create clean lines with guides: Line, Ellipse, Pen, Lazy, and Protractor
• Draw 3D cityscapes with five different perspective guides
• Selection and clipping masks
Superior interface – Everything in its place
• It’s simple. It’s organized. It’s out of the way.
• Organized workflows:
Paint – Sketch, Paint, and Blend
Clone – Turn a photo into a painting
Edit – Adjust color, Liquify, Pattern, Crop, or add a filter
• Move your favorite tools to the top bar for quicker access
• Transform multiple layers simultaneously
• Transform tool: Translate, Scale, Rotate, Flip, Distort, and Skew
• Create seamless patterns with the Pattern tool
• Liquify tool: Move, Bloat, Pinch, Swirl, or Ripple
• Gradient and Pattern Fill
• Reference images
• Rotate and flip the canvas
Import and export
• Import and export PSD layers
• Add images from Gallery, Camera, or search the web
• Export images as JPEG, PNG, PSD, or ZIP
• Share to Infinite Painter community, PEN.UP, or Instagram
• Search millions of colors, palettes, and patterns via ColourLovers
Artwork provided by:
This is a critical update for Android 10 & 11 users. Google requires all apps to migrate to a new storage model called Scoped Storage to improve storage space and user privacy. We’ve tried making this process as seamless as possible, but if you have any issues, please reach out so we can help. You can learn more about this change in the Release Notes section of our Community at www.infinitestudio.art.
– More Filter layers
– Bug fixes and stability improvements
The Infinite Painter is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.