Download Info BMKG for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Info BMKG for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Info BMKG on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Info BMKG for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Info BMKG on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Info BMKG on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Info BMKG for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Info BMKG on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Info BMKG and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Info BMKG for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Info BMKG on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Info BMKG and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Info BMKG and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Info BMKG|
|Developer||Badan Meteorologi Klimatologi dan Geofisika|
|Update||December 21, 2020|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Info BMKG FAQs, Guide, and Features
Information on Weather, Climate, Air Quality, and Earthquakes that occur in Indonesia. This mobile app is officially released by Indonesia Agency for Meteorology, Climatology, and Geophysics (BMKG).
Info BMKG App features:
1. Weather forecast
Provides 7-daily weather forecast information in all subdistricts in Indonesia
Provides the latest earthquakes M ≥ 5.0 and significant earthquakes information, with the distance between the earthquake location and your location information
Provides climate information in Indonesia territory, including:
– No Rain Days
– Monthly Rainfall Prediction
– Monthly Rainfall Analysis
4. Air Quality
Provides air quality information in several cities in Indonesia, including:
– Particulate Matter (PM10) Concentration
– Particulate Matter (PM2.5) Concentration
5. Marine Weather
Provides marine weather information (sea wave height) in Indonesian seas
6. Aviation Weather
Provides actual weather information and 4 hours forecast ahead in the airports in Indonesia
7. Forest and Land Fires Weather
Provides potential forest & land fires and hotspots information
8. Weather for the Mudik Eid Route
Provides weather information for cities that are passed through the Mudik Eid route (only displayed when the Eid moment)
9. Weather Event
Provides weather information for special events
10. Weather Early Warning
Provides weather early warning information in all provinces in Indonesia
11. BMKG’s Press Release
Provides information on official press releases issued by BMKG
Provides notification for earthquakes, weather early warnings, and BMKG’s press releases
Available in bilingual format, Indonesian and English
– Added slogan: Multi-Hazard Early Warning System
– Bug fixes
The Info BMKG is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.