Download Inshorts – 60 words News summary for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Inshorts – 60 words News summary for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Inshorts – 60 words News summary on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Inshorts – 60 words News summary for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Inshorts – 60 words News summary on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Inshorts – 60 words News summary on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Inshorts – 60 words News summary for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Inshorts – 60 words News summary on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Inshorts – 60 words News summary and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Inshorts – 60 words News summary for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Inshorts – 60 words News summary on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Inshorts – 60 words News summary and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Inshorts – 60 words News summary and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Inshorts – 60 words News summary
|App Name||Inshorts – 60 words News summary|
|Update||December 16, 2021|
|Requirement||4.2 and up|
Inshorts – 60 words News summary FAQs, Guide, and Features
Inshorts is a news app that selects latest and best news from multiple national and international sources and summarises them to present in a short and crisp 60 words or less format, personalized for you, in both, English or Hindi. All summarised stories contain only headlines and facts, no opinions, to help you stay informed of the current affairs. Whether it’s the latest government policies or shakeups in bollywood, we get them covered and delivered super fast! Get updated with the latest news and current affairs in a jiffy!
Here’s what people say about Inshorts!
Google – Best apps of 2015!
ToI – Made for India to simplify your life!
Buzzfeed – Makes Indian student’s life easier!
Inshorts requires the following permissions. Your privacy is critical for us and the app never uses photos, videos and other media files, make calls, send messages or save and/or distribute device information.
Photos/Media Files: The app needs access to the device’s storage to save the representational images, so that you have a good experience even without internet connectivity. This is also needed to send the image along with the text when you share a short.
Device Information: The app needs the Device ID to identify and solve technical issues.
◉ Introducing SEARCH for easier access to information
• Search lets you find any short, recent or old, by simply typing in a keyword in the search box
• Looking for a particular short, or shorts related to a past/ongoing topic? We got it all covered
• Our search bot also suggests topics related to your search query, so you stay informed end-to-end
◉ News Reader – Read Summaries of All Breaking News
• Browse through bite-sized 60-word shorts to get updated on the latest news in a short time
• Now, stories and shorts are also available in Hindi – Just tap to switch languages
• Original story is just a click away!
◉ My Feed – A feed of latest stories, videos and other content personalised only for you!
• Inshorts intelligently learns your preferences as you swipe, and displays stories personalised for you in ‘My Feed’
◉ News Categories – A vast variety in the same app
• Inshorts curates all types of news and headlines from topics like India, politics, entertainment, business, technology, startups, world, sports and hatke – all in one place
• News is sourced from various categories and various sources, making sure that you always get the best
• Get limited daily notifications for the most important news and breaking news of the day
• Place our widget on your home screen to browse through headlines
Articles are sourced from various publishers and news channels like Reuters, Indian Express, PTI, The Guardian, NYT, Outlook, TechCrunch, Sportskeeda and many more.
Inshorts is the fastest way for you to stay updated with current affairs to get ahead and prepare for competitive exams like UPSC, CAT, XAT and other central and state government job exams.
◉ Share News
• Facebook, WhatsApp, Reddit, Hike, e-mail and other social platforms are supported
It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for Bollywood stories, BCCI news, science talk or political news – Inshorts brings all of the day’s news together in one beautifully simple, elegantly quick interface.
Read in short, save your time and stay updated with Inshorts.
Support: [email protected]
About Facebook Ads: https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices
The Inshorts – 60 words News summary is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.