Download Instant Heart Rate: HR Monitor & Pulse Checker for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Instant Heart Rate: HR Monitor & Pulse Checker for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Instant Heart Rate: HR Monitor & Pulse Checker on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Instant Heart Rate: HR Monitor & Pulse Checker for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Instant Heart Rate: HR Monitor & Pulse Checker on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Instant Heart Rate: HR Monitor & Pulse Checker on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Instant Heart Rate: HR Monitor & Pulse Checker for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Instant Heart Rate: HR Monitor & Pulse Checker on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Instant Heart Rate: HR Monitor & Pulse Checker and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Instant Heart Rate: HR Monitor & Pulse Checker for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Instant Heart Rate: HR Monitor & Pulse Checker on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Instant Heart Rate: HR Monitor & Pulse Checker and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Instant Heart Rate: HR Monitor & Pulse Checker and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Instant Heart Rate: HR Monitor & Pulse Checker
|App Name||Instant Heart Rate: HR Monitor & Pulse Checker|
|Update||September 17, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Instant Heart Rate: HR Monitor & Pulse Checker FAQs, Guide, and Features
Most accurate and easy-to-use heart rate app
– Used in heart research at UCSF!
– Get your heart rate in less than 10 seconds
– Check your stress levels
– See trends and insights
You DON’T need a dedicated heart rate monitor to get your pulse, download Instant Heart Rate today and use your camera’s flash to see how healthy you are!
With over 35 million users, the award-winning Instant Heart Rate app is all over the web.
Featured in: CNN, The New York Times, Chicago Tribune, The Guardian, and many more.
#1 Heart Rate app in United States
#1 Heart Rate app in Japan
#1 Heart Rate app in United Kingdom
#1 Heart Rate app in Australia
#1 Heart Rate app in Germany
#1 Heart Rate app in France
#1 Heart Rate app in China
#1 Heart Rate app in Russia
#1 Heart Rate app in Canada
… and many more.
Instant Heart Rate is continuously rated as the world’s best mobile heart rate measurement app and is trusted by Stanford’s leading cardiologists for use in clinical trials.
Measure accurately your pulse and heart beat zone with your heart rate & health monitor after sleeping or during workouts & training. Instant Heart Rate doesn’t require heart rate straps. Instant Heart Rate functions similarly to pulse oximeters, detecting change in your finger to provide accurate heart beat measurements.
❤ Measure your heartbeat, BPM, ❤, or pulse zone accurately in <10 seconds
❤ PPG graph (similar to ECG / EKG / Cardiograph) – see every heart beat and BPM
❤ Cardio workout monitoring to optimize exercise and track progress pre- and post-workout. Use HR as cardiovascular measurement.
❤ Heart rate training zones (Rest, Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak)
❤ Google Fit support (heart rate and heartbeat data)
❤ No heart rate or heartbeat straps
❤ Share heart beat
How to use Instant Heart Rate, heartbeat counter, to measure your heartbeat accurately?
Place finger on phone’s camera to show resting heart rate.
Blood circulation to your finger tip may be altered if press hard on camera lens.
How often should you use Instant Heart Rate?
For accurate measurement, Instant Heart Rate should be used daily to measure heartbeat or pulse. Recommended to tag your heart rate after sleeping or during workouts to separate resting heart rate from workout heart rate.
What is a normal heart rate or heartbeat?
According to American Heart Association (AHA) and the Mayo Clinic, a normal resting heart beat ranges from 60 to 100 beats per minute (BPM). Heart rate can be affected by stress, anxiety, depression, emotions, activity level, fitness level, body composition, and medication use. Knowing heart rate is important heart-health gauge and cardiovascular metric. Heart rate variability is important in measuring stress on your body.
– Instant Heart Rate is for entertainment purposes. Consult your doctor or primary care physician if you require first aid, have a medical emergency, heart attack, or cardiac event (when CPR required).
– Resting heart rate detection not intended to be used as a medical device or as stethoscope.
– Resting pulse oximeter not intended for heart disease or condition diagnosis (afib, heart murmur)
– Heart beat detection does not detect blood pressure.
– Resting heart beat not intended for baby heart rate. Use others specific for baby heart beat.
– Heart rate monitor may cause hot LED flash.
Bug fixes changes added.
The Instant Heart Rate: HR Monitor & Pulse Checker is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.