Download Intra for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Intra for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Intra on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Intra for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Intra on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Intra on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Intra for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Intra on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Intra and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Intra for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Intra on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Intra and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Intra and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Developer||Jigsaw Operations LLC|
|Update||April 26, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Intra FAQs, Guide, and Features
Intra is faster than a VPN: it protects you from DNS manipulation, a type of cyber attack used to block access to news sites, social media platforms, and messaging apps. Intra also helps protect you against some phishing and malware attacks. It’s easy for anyone to use — just download the app and get started in a few seconds. You can leave it on and forget about it.
While Intra protects you against DNS manipulation, there are other, more complicated blocking techniques and attacks that Intra doesn’t protect against.
Learn more at getintra.org.
• Free access to websites and apps blocked by DNS manipulation
• No limits on data usage and it won’t slow down your internet connection
• Open source
• Keep your information private – Intra doesn’t track the apps you use or websites you visit
• Customize your DNS server provider — use your own or pick from popular providers
* Reintroduced a lost connectivity optimization
* Added Burmese translation
The Intra is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.