Download IP CAM Controller for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the IP CAM Controller for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the IP CAM Controller on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install IP CAM Controller for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the IP CAM Controller on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the IP CAM Controller on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install IP CAM Controller for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the IP CAM Controller on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the IP CAM Controller and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install IP CAM Controller for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the IP CAM Controller on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the IP CAM Controller and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the IP CAM Controller and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
IP CAM Controller
|App Name||IP CAM Controller|
|Update||September 19, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
IP CAM Controller FAQs, Guide, and Features
IP CAM Controller gives you a direct and simple way to control your IP camera from your mobile device. Simply “Tap to Center” (tapping an area of interest on your screen) or turn on “Sensor Mode” (tilting the mobile device in the desired direction) to change the angle and adjust the camera’s view as you wish! The overlay function allows you to view the camera while using other app (like reading news) at the same time!
– Global overlay: Observe your camera while doing other activities on your mobile device.
– Tap to center (TTC): Adjust the camera to the position you tap on your screen.
– Tap to move: For devices that do not support TTC, adjust the camera to 1 of 8 (or 4) directions based on the center.
– Multi view: Monitor unlimited multiple cameras on one screen in portrait and landscape view.
– Motion detection, whenever your camera has moment, alert you by vibration and push notification.
– Share: grant access to others via link or file.
– Save snapshot to your camera roll.
– Audio support: Listen to audio feeds of supported cameras.
Here’s a partial list of supported camera brands:
ABUS, ACTi, AirLink, Apexis, Arecont, Astak Mole, Axis, AVTECH, Blue Iris, BOSCH, Brickcom, Canon, Channel Vision, COMPRO, Cytech, Dericam, Digitus, D-Link, Eagle Eye, EasyN, Edimax, Excelon, Foscam, GeoVision, Grandstream, Grantec, iCatch, Instar, IP Webcam, Ipux, IPX, JVC, Kaicong, KGuard, Level One, LinkSys, LogiLink, Lorex, Marmitek, Maygion, MIPS, Mobotix, Motion Webcam, Nuvico DVR, Panasonic, Rayvision DVR, SecuritySpy, Sharx, SmartHome, Solwise, Sony, Storage Options, SYAC, Tenvis Iprobot3, TopSee, Toshiba, TP-Link, TRENDnet, TriVision, Vilar, Vitek, VivoTek, Vstarcam, WansView, WebcamXP/Webcam7, X10, Yudor, Y-Cam, 7Links
Visit JerryHuang.net for full list. If your camera is not supported, please contact us at: https://JerryHuang.net
***For paid users, please go to Settings and tap “Restore Purchases” for once in order to download your paid items.
minor bug fixing
– Minor UI bug fixing
– Fixed slow UI response when exiting HD mode
– Other minor UI enhancements
– Minor bug fixing
– Release beta HD support for more camera types
The IP CAM Controller is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.