Download IP Cam Viewer Lite for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the IP Cam Viewer Lite for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the IP Cam Viewer Lite on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install IP Cam Viewer Lite for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the IP Cam Viewer Lite on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the IP Cam Viewer Lite on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install IP Cam Viewer Lite for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the IP Cam Viewer Lite on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the IP Cam Viewer Lite and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install IP Cam Viewer Lite for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the IP Cam Viewer Lite on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the IP Cam Viewer Lite and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the IP Cam Viewer Lite and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
IP Cam Viewer Lite
|App Name||IP Cam Viewer Lite|
|Update||November 24, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
IP Cam Viewer Lite FAQs, Guide, and Features
Remotely access and control your IP camera, digital video recorder, network recorder and webcam.
Awarded Best Software in Utilities category for 2011
List of devices supported:
• 1600+ devices supported including NVRs and DVRs.
• Broad protocol support RTSP/ONVIF/MMSH and more.
• MPEG4/H265/H264/MJPEG codec support.
• Control PTZ (Pan/Tilt/Zoom), relay and other device functions.
• Camera grouping, auto sequence, mass actions.
• Export/Import using sdcard, email or Dropbox.
• App wide password protection, SSL/HTTPS and cloudless privacy.
• Scan camera capability for automatic driver selection.
• Home screen and lock screen widgets.
• Cross platform support for all your mobile devices.
Upgrade inside app or download Pro version to unlock:
• No ads.
• 2-way audio and background audio support for many devices.
• In-app motion detection.
• Record mode for 24/7 recording of all cameras.
• Embedded web server for remote control of app, Tasker integration, or use as a transcoder/proxy.
• Chromecast and Android Wear support.
Bug fixes for Android 11.
The IP Cam Viewer Lite is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.