Download IP Camera Monitor – Video Surveillance Monitoring for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the IP Camera Monitor – Video Surveillance Monitoring for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the IP Camera Monitor – Video Surveillance Monitoring on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install IP Camera Monitor – Video Surveillance Monitoring for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the IP Camera Monitor – Video Surveillance Monitoring on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the IP Camera Monitor – Video Surveillance Monitoring on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install IP Camera Monitor – Video Surveillance Monitoring for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the IP Camera Monitor – Video Surveillance Monitoring on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the IP Camera Monitor – Video Surveillance Monitoring and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install IP Camera Monitor – Video Surveillance Monitoring for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the IP Camera Monitor – Video Surveillance Monitoring on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the IP Camera Monitor – Video Surveillance Monitoring and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the IP Camera Monitor – Video Surveillance Monitoring and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
IP Camera Monitor – Video Surveillance Monitoring
|App Name||IP Camera Monitor – Video Surveillance Monitoring|
|Update||November 3, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
IP Camera Monitor – Video Surveillance Monitoring FAQs, Guide, and Features
Remotely access and control your IP Cameras from anywhere.
Set up an effective IP camera video monitoring system within minutes!
View live video from any IP camera remotely. IP camera models from different vendors are supported. Any camera that supports ONVIF and present in the local network will be automatically detected by IP Camera Monitor. If the camera is present beyond the local network then you can manually add such cameras in the application.
IP Camera Monitor is the best app for video surveillance. Watch a live video of any camera directly from your phone no matter where you are. You can also capture photos of the event.
IP Camera Monitor with Security Monitor Pro is a perfect combination when you need to control Security Monitor Pro cameras remotely on your Android device. Security Monitor Pro is a professional video surveillance software which turns your PC and IP cameras into a full video security system.
You need to install Security Monitor Pro on your Windows PC.
Watch the video tutorial to see how easy it is to connect to Security Monitor Pro and remotely access cameras on your Android mobile device.
Keep an eye on your home, office, parking area or anywhere you need security.
• Auto detects ONVIF cameras within the local network: View a live video of all the ONVIF cameras present in your local area network. These are automatically detected by IP Camera Monitor.
• View IP cameras from anywhere: Add IP cameras present beyond local area network and see what’s happening in your home, office or parking area.
• PTZ support for IP cameras: Adjust the orientation, rotation and tilt direction of your camera preview using Pan-Tilt-Zoom camera controls.
• Access to Security Monitor Pro cameras: Now access and control cameras added in Security Monitor Pro directly from your phone. You can remotely control actions such as monitoring, video recording, and capturing a photo. Access recorded media files and event logs directly from your device.
LIKE US and STAY CONNECTED
Contact Us: https://www.deskshare.com/contact_tech.aspx
• Fixed application crashed when testing connection on some cameras
• Optimize the application size
• New functionality to support the application in different font sizes.
• Improved support for additional Tablet devices.
• Fixed localization in all languages
• Minor bugs fixes and UI changes
The IP Camera Monitor – Video Surveillance Monitoring is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.