Download IP Webcam Pro for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the IP Webcam Pro for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the IP Webcam Pro on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install IP Webcam Pro for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the IP Webcam Pro on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the IP Webcam Pro on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install IP Webcam Pro for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the IP Webcam Pro on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the IP Webcam Pro and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install IP Webcam Pro for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the IP Webcam Pro on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the IP Webcam Pro and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the IP Webcam Pro and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
IP Webcam Pro
|App Name||IP Webcam Pro|
|Update||December 3, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
IP Webcam Pro FAQs, Guide, and Features
Please try Lite version of IP Webcam first. Its only limitations are lack of Tasker integration and customizable user interface.
IP Webcam turns your phone into a network camera with multiple viewing options. View your camera on any platform with VLC player or web browser. Stream video inside WiFi network without internet access.
Optional Ivideon cloud broadcasting is supported for instant global access.
Two-way audio supported in tinyCam Monitor on another android device.
Use IP Webcam with third-party MJPG software, including video surveillance software, security monitors and most audio players.
• Video upload to Dropbox, SFTP, FTP and Email using Filoader plugin
• Video recording in WebM, MOV, MKV or MPEG4 (on Android 4.1+)
• Audio streaming in wav, opus and AAC (AAC requires Android 4.1+)
• Motion detection with sound trigger, Tasker integration.
• Date, time and battery level video overlay.
• Sensor data acquisition with online web graphing.
• Videochat support (video stream only for Windows and Linux via an universal MJPEG video streaming driver)
• Cloud push notifications on motion and sound, cloud recording for motion-triggered records, online video broadcasting powered by Ivideon.
• Extensive baby and pet monitor features: night vision, motion detection, sound detection.
Email me if you have questions after reading the FAQ.
Support zoom and crop on unusual sensors
Uploader modules integrated into the app for better battery optimization support
Improve two-way audio warnings on insecure connections
Improve UI navigation speed
Smaller MTU for RTSP
Location is no longer available when the app in the background
The IP Webcam Pro is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.