Download IPTV Extreme for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the IPTV Extreme for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the IPTV Extreme on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install IPTV Extreme for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the IPTV Extreme on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the IPTV Extreme on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install IPTV Extreme for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the IPTV Extreme on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the IPTV Extreme and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install IPTV Extreme for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the IPTV Extreme on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the IPTV Extreme and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the IPTV Extreme and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||IPTV Extreme|
|Update||March 5, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
IPTV Extreme FAQs, Guide, and Features
*** PLEASE NOTE THIS APP DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY CHANNLES ***
*** THE APPLICATION REQUIRES A PLAYLIST TO WORK ***
Please don’t ask me for playlists, I don’t have / don’t share / don’t sell playlists!
For the Playlist you can search for some IPTV Forum
If you usually use VLC or IPTV bouquet for Dreambox to watch TV this app is for you.
You need to use your own IPTV list to watch channels
I suggest to install VLC for Android or Better MX Player if the default Video Player is not able to Play streaming video
If you would like to translate the applcation in your language please contact me!
Basic Functions Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhMJmwMT4ao (Thanks to “Il CIELO SUL TUBO” user for the video)
– Integrated Player (Advanced & Light)
– Chromecast Support (Beta)
– Parental Control
– Remote Controller support
– Backup / Restore Settings
– M3U playlists support
– Multi EPG support (TV Guide)
– Auto EPG update
– EPG alias management
– All the EPG providers are included
– Picons support in different size
– Ability to download On Demand Programs!
– Ability to record Live Streaming with time limit!
– More than 10 Themes availables!
– Time Recording
– Timers Management
– Autostart On Boot Function
– Set Memo function for Events on TV Guide
– Search for Similar Events on TV Guide
– Sliding EPG time
Additional features are available in Pro version:
– Ad free
– A big thanks from me
* First you’ll need to add a Playlist by inserting m3u link or select a previously saved playlist file.
+ Recent menu on main interface for live and VOD
+ Possibility to set custom User Agent for each playlist
+ Add Channel to Custom Group as you can do for favourites
+ Option to set Playlist update frequency
+ Option to separate Favourites among playlists
* Bug Fix
The IPTV Extreme is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.