Download IQOS Connect for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the IQOS Connect for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the IQOS Connect on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install IQOS Connect for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the IQOS Connect on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the IQOS Connect on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install IQOS Connect for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the IQOS Connect on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the IQOS Connect and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install IQOS Connect for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the IQOS Connect on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the IQOS Connect and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the IQOS Connect and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||IQOS Connect|
|Developer||Philip Morris International Management SA|
|Update||March 3, 2021|
|Version||IQOS Connect 3.11.1 STORE|
|Requirement||4.3 and up|
IQOS Connect FAQs, Guide, and Features
My IQOS Connect beta app is used to connect your IQOS device, check its status, customize haptics and find your nearest IQOS store. Please let us know what you think. We will regularly update the app with new features and your feedbacks.
IQOS is not for minors. IQOS is not risk-free. IQOS is only for adult smokers who would otherwise continue smoking. IQOS is not for people who have quit smoking or have never smoked. IQOS is not an alternative to quitting smoking. The best choice for consumers concerned about their health is to quit tobacco use altogether.
New improvements, more to come – stay tuned!
The IQOS Connect is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.